for Pathway

10/13/2021 c24 Guest
What a fake Sakura fan.
10/13/2021 c7 Guest
fresh-out-of-the-Academy Ino could probably have beaten fresh-out-of-the-Academy Sakura in a fight?! You read the manga righy? Lol
10/13/2021 c3 Guest
Skip chapter 3 guys. None of the tagged characters there.
10/13/2021 c2 Guest
Oh wow Hinata got Dratini as a starter? And Sakura? Squirtle? Mareep? Zzz
7/7/2018 c26 2Phoenixx7
It's my third time re reading this story,and it is still as amazing to me, if not more so, every time! You are an amazing author, and just out of curiosity, I was wondering if you still had any inspiration to continue on with this story? I can only imagine the things you could do in up coming chapters! Hope you're having a great day!
7/14/2016 c26 4hallowmask123
so your joining the military as well. That is cool. I am joining the marine corp.
7/14/2016 c22 hallowmask123
you had them cloned.
10/15/2015 c26 Subzerodx
I really love this story, so is this story over?
8/9/2015 c26 Guest
I hate Ino and I thought because this fic is from yaaaa, Sakura at least would be less annoying.
6/3/2015 c1 26GabxLuci027
Love it!
3/13/2015 c4 7Dreaming of the Phoenix
Houndour. Dark/Fire. Dark Immunity to Psychic. Might want to think about that in the future.
3/8/2015 c26 Guest
I really hope you update this soon! I just went through and re-read it all. I love everything you've done so far. I was thinking maybe it would be cool if Sakura's Eevee evolved into an Umbreon to counter Karin's Espeon if they clash again? Or maybe a Flareon to cover her missing fire type? I love the way you write everyone. especially Sasuke! I'm not always a SasuSaku person, but I'm loving them in this! Can't wait for more :)
1/25/2015 c26 11Foxtrot Agent 21
Definitely one of the better NaruPoke stories out there, and I especially like the realism you did here. I enjoy more realistic Pokemon, especially those that act like animals should, and not just the moving dolls we see in the show. I've noticed that you don't really use any of the starter Pokemon, likely due to those being way too stereotypical, but I'd like to ask you if you could maybe do a chapter with a Torterra. It's not the most exciting of the starters, but by god it is really powerful if you train it right. I won't really expect you to add one in, but I'd really appreciate it. Anyway, once again, great job, and I can't wait to read your newest chapters. Please hurry!
-Foxtrot Agent 21
12/21/2014 c26 Mya
But so far Jolteon and Sylveon have no weakness so yeah give Sakura either Sylveon or Umbreon coz she already has Mareep.
12/21/2014 c26 maya
Since Karin got Espeon, Sakura should have Umbreon if there was eeveelution, why?

Espeon is weak against Umbreon.
290 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »