for Peter Kirk

3/17/2015 c2 Guest
HAHAHAHAHA!
2/13/2013 c6 1stormguard
Another great storey Susan. It was a great read. What more can I say what I've already said on your other stories.
6/2/2012 c6 38asarahworld
A really great story, 'Susan'! I enjoyed reading this. (I really suck at writing reviews, lol :) )

Trelane a Q? As Mister Spock is so fond of saying, "there are always possibilities"!
12/4/2011 c6 106Lorraine Anderson
Interesting concept! Thanks.
3/7/2010 c6 5LADYMALLARD
A very interesting story, I always wondered what happened after the Deneva encounter. Some characters only made one appearence such as Kirk's nephew and then were never spoken about. I even wondered about the alternate universe and how that turned out. I'm glad Peter forgave his uncle, and it's interesting that Trelane became a "Q" and reserected James T. Kirk so he could correct his mistake and explain to Peter why he didn't visit him in the sickbay then he sent them both to the places where they belonged. I love the way Captain Kirk reacted when he realized that he recognized the Deep space Nine officers, as being on his ship during the Tribble affair. A great story well done...on to the next.
11/19/2009 c6 28Foxcat93
Great story! Really enjoyed it! Had a lot of characters from a lot of ST stories and they were very good in this story. I always liked the ST/TOS and ST/DS9 shows along with the ST/NG. I might try something from that one myself...

Anyway, it had so many interestng elements and had me wanting to keep reading! Great job...keep up the good work!
11/17/2009 c5 Foxcat93
Very good chapters, Susan! Can't wait for the next installment! Keep up the good work!
11/17/2009 c3 Foxcat93
I love this story...it is so good...there is a lot of humor in it too...on to the next chapter!
11/15/2009 c2 Foxcat93
Another great chapter! Only 1 question - I don't remember that Vulcans ever smile, except in certain circumstances...was there something on that in DS9? Anyway, the story is interesting, fast moving and funny too!
11/15/2009 c1 Foxcat93
Great story, Jeri! I'm checking out chapter 2!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service