FanFiction.Net
for Colonel Bogey March

7/13/2011 c1 13mountain ash
Hilarious. I played this song in school band last year. Yes, it most definately is something Dark would know. Keep writing! Your work is amazing. I eagerly await more updates.
7/1/2010 c1 1GentleMidnightSnow
See you tomorrow night. That sounds like a date! Hee hee. Me like.
4/15/2010 c1 rini anointed436
LOL. This is some fic to muse over... all the hilarity rolled into one. After looking it up on YouTube and listening to it, "Colonel Bogey March" sounds like a cheerful tune. It is ironic for someone to be whistling this tune while he's in jail. Dark's definitely not one to be captured/imprisoned easily. Other than to prove Hiwatari wrong, I figured that it may also be for his amusement. Yeah, this is different from the usual fics I've read.
11/26/2009 c1 4NinjAngel
THAT WAS AWESOME. XD Just, the combination of everything made this a very amusing read. Dark whistling that song, the banner, Satoshi and Krad laughing, the question "answering"...all of it combined to make some epic laughter. Awesome. :D
11/24/2009 c1 37IntelligentFerretFreak
Dark whistling that tune cracked me up. But I did have to go onto Youtube to see what tune you were talking about. But i could so totally see Dark whistling that!
11/23/2009 c1 84peppymint
loved it. It is always cool to see flashes of Dark's more serious side. I can only imagine what he would do to Kei if he had proff of him plotting against Krad and Satoshi. I have this vision of him hanging the other over the side of a building while he gives the 'or else' speech.
11/21/2009 c1 1TeamSatisfactionFangirl
Krad rolling on the ground laughing, priceless. There no way they can keep Dark locked up in cell unless Satoshi uses some sort of spell that could keep Dark in.
11/18/2009 c1 2QueenOfThePirates
That made me exceedingly happy. I definitely think that my favorite part was Dark "answering" Kei's questions. :D

I was laughing for like five minutes after reading this. Ah! Amazing stuff.

Krad getting to laugh too made me happy, especially since it was at Kei's expense.

Wonderful short Shadow-Author-san! I love it! n_n Keep up your marvelous work!
11/18/2009 c1 11xNeve
Hit the nail on the head choosing that tune, sounds like something Dark would whistle just to be cocky. Great oneshot!
11/17/2009 c1 animeannie
lol, I'm glad that Kei got paid back for what a bastard he truly is.

btw, Krad from my story Forsaken thanks you. ^_^
11/17/2009 c1 7KhonsuYue
lol that was priceless awsome job dark...

nice to see sato and Krad gotta laugh out of it XD
11/16/2009 c1 8Midnight Ghost
Well, even though I didnt understand anything I was highly amused.

Good job.
11/16/2009 c1 39Ai Star
good gosh! kei's face... priceless! well done! ^W^
11/16/2009 c1 57Damaged Ghost of an Angel
Wow. . . I'm falling out of my chair laughing right now!

Oi. The mental images I got from this! That's the best part! XD XD XD

And of course, I listned to the song while reading the story. Makes it all that much better!
11/16/2009 c1 7TheMumblingsOfMail
XD. You are a genius. This was amazing, and a great pick-me-up. The balance of comedy and downright awseomeness was perfect. Im sure that Dark himself couldn't have done better. ^^ Thank you so much for writing.

xKx