for Best and Right

2/19/2020 c2 Eric21468
Is there any way to copy these links so they do not have to be retyped? I realize cut and paste is unable to be used here due to all the scum who constantly copy plagiarize writers amazing work. Some have even put their stolen works for sale on Amazon as if they were the author who originally wrote the novel.
I only read I in no way could be a writer. I have enjoyed your work so much. This has to be about the 18th or 20th time I read it. It never gets old this story of Eric is awesome.
I just would like to find an easier way to read all the work you so nicely put link to find them
2/18/2014 c1 GypsyNight
Awesome glimpse into Eric's past, if only all men had the training that he did ;).
10/21/2012 c1 rebecca t.p. wrecker
'"Am I ready, Erik?" My eyes took in her body. She looked ready to me.'

I laughed out loud! "Yup, I want her; therefore she's ready."

I only wish we were still guided by the Goddess and that all men had the proper training before they are allowed to bed women. ;-))
6/16/2011 c1 fffbone
What a great story. Just found it now. I'm glad Eric being a vampire was still was able to remember what Frigg told he so many years before.

Apparently he was taught well.
11/6/2010 c1 59Sleepy Lotus
excellent fic! you have a knack for historical fiction, and i adored the way eric's voice in this shifted from an irreverent teenager in the beginning, to more maturity, after spending his time with "his lady". it was very sweet, and bringing in frigg, an excellent twist. this could definitely be a prologue for a longer fic, if you were so inclined. good job, i really enjoyed it!
10/19/2010 c1 21Starshinedown
I really, really liked this glimpse into Eric's past. Beautifully written. Thank you!
8/8/2010 c1 4BonTempsCutie
OMG! I loved that story! You had me crying when Erik and his lady had to part and then crying some more to think that he had to wait so long to find her again. But wait a great twist! You are so fab with these historical pieces.

Another brilliant story! So happy to have found it!

xoxo

s
6/16/2010 c1 2random987123
wow, this was great! love how you tied in the scene at the end where Eric and Sookie first meet. absolutely fabulous.
5/9/2010 c1 3Northman Maille
I can't believe I didn't review this when I first read it (I was in full on nervous lurker phase back then) but I remember how much I loved human Eric and the way the boy became a man :)

Since I read this gorgeous story I have read a few where Sookie and Eric had met at some time in the past but didn't realise it until later, this was my popping cherry on that too though, and still the best. I love how well you write the two Erics - all those hundreds of years apart. Of course the hauling cargo and the sweat had me sucked in (sorry :)) from the start. way to go!
4/16/2010 c1 hawkgirl27
that was cool
4/5/2010 c2 Northman Maille
ok, so I am a bit late but I am just catching up on all the old contests...

The fact this did so well in the contest is no surprise to me at all. I love the way you tied it in to canon but managed to make it so different too. You certainly had even virgin Eric down pat, not wanting to be lectured :)

Lovely blend of humour, love and insight into our man when he was just a boy, loved it!
3/28/2010 c2 cmvankercomcast.net
SWEET!
3/7/2010 c1 mindy.18
Great.
1/8/2010 c1 17ehee
Great story! Nice job with Eric's backstory and the incorporation into the original canon story. Glad to see you're writing more!
1/6/2010 c1 27scribeninja
Dude, there are so many amazing things I could say about this one-shot, but I think I'll let it's win speak for itself. Congrats sweetie! This story was so amazing, and so well-written. I loved it so much!
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »