FanFiction.Net
for Adventures in the Great Outdoors

10/2/2021 c1 3MsChrisAnn
Oh this was an adorable, sweet, and romantic story. I can’t wait to read others from you!
10/1/2021 c1 Guest
It is so great to read a story showing our favorite spies being newlyweds and enjoying each other. Loved it!
10/25/2018 c1 Truckee Gal
Lee Stetson finds true love, gardening skills, fine dining, slow dancing and sweet romance in a suburban backyard. What the oddsmakers could do with THAT in The Agency betting pool! Lee and Amanda enjoy a weekend of lighthearted fun. It is rare, but immensely satisfying. Well done!
8/26/2014 c1 Guest
Lovely story!
2/15/2002 c1 byronette
great read nice job dottys ending

was priceless!
1/19/2002 c1 1kitty kat7
too adorable! loved it!
1/17/2002 c1 Ashley
I thought this was a very sweet story and it's even got me, who loves winter and rain, looking forward to spring...of course Lee to go along with it wouldn't be bad :)
1/17/2002 c1 6DixonHill67
This was cute, although some of the scenes were a bit short and made the overall flow seem a bit choppy. You might want to change your summary - it has some rather obvious typos.
1/17/2002 c1 panda79
Great story, keep up the good work. I hope you continue to write.
1/17/2002 c1 buffy
This one is so very nice! Liked it a lot. (ps 3 1/2 mo wouldn't that be June, bit late
1/17/2002 c1 ScarecrowsAngel
That story made me smile big and feel warm all over. Just what you need when it's cold outside.
1/17/2002 c1 7Momm2five
Oh that was definitely a ray of sunshine and warmth on this VERY cold and grey January day! Thanks!
1/17/2002 c1 ec
Cute story. But I still think they were just plain lucky that Edna Gilstrap didn't stop by to borrow a cup of sugar - or something.
1/17/2002 c1 Melinda Light
HeHe. I loved it. I can just see Lee and Amanda acting just like this. Keep up the great writing.
1/17/2002 c1 7matahari2
Such a sweet story! Lee was pretty determined to have a "perfect" day, wasn't he? Good job!