for Burning Hearts

12/10/2009 c18 1parisdamour
yay, so glad to see you've updated! wow, that's so cool that ulrich took them to the past! i just love the original alec meeting bella, that's cute!
12/10/2009 c18 HollyT2
ARGH!

more please (:

twas great though. x
12/10/2009 c18 mauralee
Really nice little twist!
12/10/2009 c18 3Jasper'sPrincess213
I'm so glad that you have updated this story! I hope you don't end up putting it on hiatus for Quiet Fire. I love both stories so much! I can't believe that bastard Ulric sent them to the past to be slaughtered! I hope one of the Alec's kills him! Please update again soon!
12/10/2009 c18 8RangerRainbow
strange... but intersting as hell xD
12/9/2009 c18 FallForYourType
NO! She kissed the Alec in the past? Crazy! lol Love this story. And I'm glad the past Alec has a sense of trusting her and has a sort of bond with her. Update soon sis! I need to know what happens next lol. :)
12/9/2009 c18 jazzvamp90
this was amazing as always! you had me SO confused with Alec! lol can I come kill Ulrich? seriously, he's grating on my f*ckin nerves!

looking forward to the next one!
12/9/2009 c18 bells254
Hey Ziomy! I loved the chapter! you just keep suprsing me! I love it! Keep up the awesome work on both stories i love them both!

♥~*~Bells254~*~♥
12/9/2009 c18 linkin4life
I thought it was funny how Bella hates that little midget.lol
12/9/2009 c18 AliasPaine
This story has me utterly confused now. LOL I keep thinking: "Who is good? Who is bad? What the hell is going on? What is Alice's role in it?" LMAO

Awesome update - please update again ASAP! :) :)
12/9/2009 c18 8Kathy Hiester
OMG great twist
12/9/2009 c17 2Team-Edward-Sexe
this story is amazing. i thought that stories involving these two couldn't get any better. you just put it at a different standard. I think this is the best story i have ever read. I admire the amount of effort and emotion you must have put into this story.

All i have to say is thank you. I would love it if i am able to make some sort of trailer for it on youtube. Many people have to read this story.

I read all 17 chapters in 2 hours. I LOVE IT. please update then give me a message to know that you did update.

Thanks again

bless him.

love the story (:

write more please!
12/5/2009 c17 1crazycharl
I'm gonna make tomato puree out of Ulric!
12/4/2009 c17 ScarletSea
aw that was so sad and cute at the same time and he totally has to live a edward has to die so please update soon :)
360 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »