FanFiction.Net
for Burning Hearts

11/28/2009 c16 1crazycharl
dun dun dunn... Which castle?
11/28/2009 c16 ParamoreLovesJoshayley
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE~!
11/28/2009 c16 jazzvamp90
Great chapter!

Ooh they're back in Italy? *gasp* Oh what's going to happen next?

I think Alec and Bella should keep the stone and have a little one of thier own. How cute would that be?

Can't wait for the next chapter!
11/28/2009 c16 CorruptedHerMind
hahahah...nice love the fact at the end...and love the story its amazming your the only person I seen so far that got alec right everyone keeps making nice or evil but got him just right...love the last chapter...can't wait for more...")
11/28/2009 c16 FallForYourType
Oh shit! They are in an alternate universe! oh hell yeah! lol and no way! They found them? Shit, and he sent them to the volturi? Why? What was he thinking? omg, update soon girl.

oh, love the make out scene. NICE! lol
11/28/2009 c16 5PrettyLittleLiar
Update! Update! Update! Your stories are the best I've read so far!
11/28/2009 c15 mauralee
Glad they got away, but they should have burned Edward when they had the chance.
11/28/2009 c15 ParamoreLovesJoshayley
AW!

I HOPE EVERYTHING TURNS OUT OK!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
11/28/2009 c15 AliceW
Alec and Bella are together again! and Nathalia is safe!

Edawrd is really evil, what will he do next time? Because i don't see him abandon his sick game.

Where are they going?
11/28/2009 c1 LordXeenTheGreat
nice
11/28/2009 c15 jazzvamp90
Great chapter! Edward needs to be burned! Wonder what's going to happen next...hm

Looking forward to the next chapter!
11/28/2009 c15 4ziksupanaturalminx
my favorite alec bella story
11/28/2009 c15 1crazycharl
Poor Natalia!
11/28/2009 c15 8RangerRainbow
aw that is very sweet ^.^
11/28/2009 c15 3Jasper'sPrincess213
Great chapter! I'm so glad that they were able to get away from Edward! I hope they aren't going back to Volterra though, because I don't think it's safe since Edward was able to order the deaths of Natalia's family. Where will they go? Please update again soon!
360 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »