FanFiction.Net
for Burning Hearts

11/27/2009 c11 kelleygirl
sometimes i wish i had my own teleporting midget :)
11/27/2009 c9 kelleygirl
go alice and ulric! alice rocks...and i love that alec, jane and bella all beat up on edward :)
11/27/2009 c15 8Kathy Hiester
Awesome!
11/27/2009 c14 Kathy Hiester
Great chapter
11/27/2009 c15 FallForYourType
OOH, i like this chapter. I love how Alec is more than willing to kill Edward. Do it, Do it! lol Edward is such a monster here. I hope he dies soon lol. I cant wait for your next chapter. Update soon girl! lol

And that was such a Kodak moment when Carlisle and Alec hugged each other. Sweet. lol
11/27/2009 c1 kelleygirl
what did marcus mean repulsive and unnatural? is it because bella was still a human and edward loved her? or was there something else going on? and why did edward hesitate to turn her? and ew...aro's mate? as if :)
11/27/2009 c15 AliasPaine
Woohoo! Love it! :) Too bad he didn't burn Eddiekins, too
11/27/2009 c14 AvidReader417
Damn Edward, please dont have him hurt Natalia.

Please keep going. im really injoying it.
11/27/2009 c14 FallForYourType
Kick his ass Bella! lol damn, she going hard core! and Don't get mad Alec. You'll find Bella soon and you did! Oh I am so happy I'm crying! Oh Hell no! Edward is there! Let me kick his a** right now! lol update soon girl. i gotta know wat happens next lol
11/27/2009 c13 FallForYourType
How sweet. Dude, I f*cking cried again! lol you managed to this to me a lot. It's so sweet how Natalia wants to help Alec out and find Bella. I hope they do find her soon. Hurry up you two! lol I love this story girl! Truly amazing!
11/27/2009 c12 FallForYourType
Find her Alec find her! lol Damn it, i love when Carlisle gave him the Cullen ring. So amazing! and endearing. And how Alec changed his Volturi pendant and put Bella's ring on the necklace. Truly sweet of him. Love it!
11/27/2009 c14 2ginger-05
gah! i hate cliffies :( please update asap!
11/27/2009 c3 118HistoryISculture
I love your fic. It´s brillant. I need read more, please.
11/27/2009 c14 1crazycharl
Gah, I just wish I could send Edward to the middle of the Galaxy with a baseball bat!
11/27/2009 c14 4Michelle-B18
Alec and Bella are so cute together! I hate Edward, I truly do. This is great, update soon!
360 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »