FanFiction.Net
for Burning Hearts

11/21/2009 c8 ParamoreLovesJoshayley
update!
11/21/2009 c8 FallForYourType
I never thought she would do that for him. Crazy! I love it. And Alec is so awesome and sweet. I love him. Damn, I so would have thrown up if Aro touched me. Yuck! lol And that is amazing she can use Alec's power against himself and it was sweet they fell asleep next to each other. I never read anything like that. Truly remarkable and I am in love with your story. Girl, you are doing great! Update soon lol.
11/21/2009 c8 AliasPaine
AWESOME! I hope they can get away safely if they run... Stupid Aro! :(
11/21/2009 c8 jazzvamp90
Awe, loved this chapter! So glad Bella was able to use her shield from nasty Aro. Amazing. And then Alex is just amazing as well. I really like him in this one!

I can't wait to see what happens next!
11/21/2009 c8 3Coyoyotie
I love this story's unique-ness!

Amazing. Update soon xD

/Pintos
11/21/2009 c8 1Shirelle
Please update soon. I loved this story so much that I reviewed it twice.

I really think you have some potiental.
11/21/2009 c1 Shirelle
You know, I have been searching for a long time to find a story with this potential. You are a good writer, and have captured my attention.

That's hard to do.

So well done
11/21/2009 c8 bells254
Another great chapter! Thats awesome that bella now knows how to use her powers that comes in handy. LOL ur awesome for updating so soon! I truly love reading this story it's amazing. Im happy bella changes the bad in people. Alec deserves to be happy and so does bella.

Thanks for the update!
11/20/2009 c7 bells254
Oh my god! I love you soo much right now! You make my day by updating this story! I love it! Im just so excited right now i don't know what to do! Gosh i can't wait till next chapter. your doing such a Great,Awesome,Amzing job! I love the way ur taking this story and ur right it is just getting better! Thank you so much for the update. This was a great chapter! I cant wait for more!

Love,Bells254
11/20/2009 c7 allmine
Oh boy! Please let Bella be shielding Alec! It would be really funny to frustrate Aro like that.
11/20/2009 c7 6TnmElovr
AH! why did you have to end it there? update soon please!
11/20/2009 c7 FallForYourType
WOW! Poor Alice, and she sees Aro hurting Bella and f*cking Edward won't do shit! Dude, if she's your love, you fight for her. Win or lose, you show your love for her by fighting to protect her. I so can't wait to see if Alec wins her heart or not. And Aro scares the sh*t out of me lol. Uh oh, what did Aro see? Damn Cliffy lol. update soon girl. its getting hella good!
11/20/2009 c6 FallForYourType
Go Alec Go! lol Get your woman! and shit, Edward ruins shit even if he isn't there lmao. No, Alec! Don't let her go! Why? lol oh, great chapter. damn, she is so making an impact on him. I love it. I hope they really do get together soon. You doing great girl!
11/20/2009 c4 TnmElovr
One word...SEXY! God I love Alec...and Aw he likes Bella! anyways good chapter :)
11/20/2009 c7 jazzvamp90
OH MY GOD! Oh Alec is dead...mmhmm no way out of this one. I bet he wishes he hadn't turned Bella down now. He could have been extremely happy..but no. hmph

I can't wait to see what happens next and what Aro will do!

Oh and as usual, Edward is an a$$!
360 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »