FanFiction.Net
for Burning Hearts

11/20/2009 c7 AliasPaine
Aro needs to find someone willing to have him. Leave Alec to his soul-mate and rip Dickward apart, Mr Bully-Vamp! *cue tantrum* This story makes me a whiney 2 year old... but it's so worth it. :p
11/20/2009 c6 2arizona.96
:O! :'( How could you be so cruel? Poor AlEC AND BELLA!

Keep Writing FAST! :D
11/20/2009 c6 patito
Oh! gtreat chapter. Keep writing.
11/20/2009 c6 Jake Luva
Whew...**wiping sweat from my brow*

Honey! I had to check the rating on here because I almost thugh we were gonna get some "lemony goodness" between Alec and Bella!

That was intense! GIVE US MORE!...
11/20/2009 c6 deleteme.deleteme.deleteme
I Love it Keep Going

Update again Soon!
11/20/2009 c6 bells254
WOW! That was so crazy! I loved it! ah! Its getting so good! Poor edward but gosh that alec sounds so hot! i love this story!

Thanks for the Update!

~~Bells254~~
11/20/2009 c6 AliasPaine
Stupid Volturi keeping Bella and Alec apart... *stomps foot* You know their soulmates, Aro! *mumbles to self* ANYWAY... Awesome update! :)
11/20/2009 c6 jazzvamp90
Alec you stupid boy! If you're going to die, then atleast go happy and satisfied! Geez, boy needs to think about these things. lol

LOVED this chapter! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next! Oh and are you going to include Alice anymore?
11/20/2009 c5 3Jasper'sPrincess213
Great chapter! I loved the last two lines, hilarious. I think that Bella is right, she's going to have to kill Aro to get away from him. He is seriously creepy! I really like Alec more and more. Bella is her truly dense self and i love it! Keep it coming!
11/19/2009 c5 deleteme.deleteme.deleteme
I Love it i hope u continue

Please keep me updated on ur story!
11/19/2009 c5 2arizona.96
WOW! Gesse Aro's a creep! I love Alec 3
11/19/2009 c5 bells254
Wow! I never read a Bella/ Alec story before and i really like it! The way ur letting things come along in the story is just awesome! I really like this story! I cant wait to read more...Thank you!
11/19/2009 c5 2Crazy4Fantasy
love your story! can't wait for the rest;]
11/19/2009 c5 FallingForYourOwnLies
GREAT story. I't really original. PLEASE update ASAP! =]
11/19/2009 c5 ahlieluvstwilight
liked this chapter and like seeing Alec in a new light
360 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »