for Burning Hearts

11/18/2009 c4 jazzvamp90
Oh this story just keeps getting better! It's only chapter 4 and already I'm so addicted! I love it!

Poor Alec. It seems he's going to have to suffer like all the other guys pining after her. *sigh* It's a brutal cycle. lol

I can't wait for the next chapter!
11/18/2009 c3 sprazinko
Wow alec can be sweet
11/18/2009 c1 10LJ Summers
Whoa! Edward changes her in front of everyone and then...

He's gone!

Wow!

I enjoy your writing! Very clean and precise. Yes, I'm putting this on alert. :)
11/18/2009 c3 3Jasper'sPrincess213
I'm liking Alec even more after reading this chapter! I really hope that he can help Bella find a way to not be with Aro and still keep her life. Please update again soon!
11/17/2009 c3 FallForYourType
wow! that was so brave of Natalia. and what Alec revealed, that was incredible. I loved it! I love this Alec starting to come around. I hope something occurs with those two. I loved this chapter. Great job. And update soon lol
11/17/2009 c3 jazzvamp90
Great chapter! I have a feeling I am going to fall in love with Alec and there is a softer side, like the one I just read.

Absolutely beautiful! I loved it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
11/17/2009 c2 jazzvamp90
“Um, sorry, no Tofu here, strictly red meat." This line made me giggle a bit. Someone has a problem with vegetarians. lol

This chapter was so good! Too bad Edward and Bella were interrupted...and that Bella didn't get to rip Jane apart. I would have loved to see that!

My guess is Alec is going to eat his words and fall for Bella! "I don't like you" Oh but you will. mwhahahaha!

I can't wait for the next chapter!
11/17/2009 c1 jazzvamp90
Aw Ziomy thanks for the shout out! You truely are amazing! :)

Now, this chapter was AMAZING! I loved it! So original and intriging! I'm dying to know what happens!

Off to the next chapter!
11/17/2009 c2 sprazinko
This is good
11/17/2009 c2 Jasper'sPrincess213
This was a really great chapter! I love your Alec and hope to see a lot more of him. I always love Jane and am glad to see that she was the one left to guard Edward. Who is guarding Alice? Is she still there?
11/17/2009 c2 FallForYourType
damn! Talk about Alec being rude! lol

And poor Bella. Eww, Aro wants her. Gross! lmao

Great chapter. I love how Bella was able to contain herself and her blood lust. Loved it! Can't wait for your next chapter.
11/17/2009 c1 sprazinko
really good cant wait for more
11/17/2009 c1 Jasper'sPrincess213
I really like this story so far! This was a really good start and I look forward to your future update! Please don't take too long.
11/17/2009 c1 Toni-Elisabeth
i love the concept of this story and i think this was a great chapter, some cnstructive criticism i would say you could have lengthened edwards angst over turning bella and also prolonged the act of him turning her but other than that it was a great first chapter, cant wait to read more! keep it up :D
11/16/2009 c1 FallForYourType
LOVE IT! lol Go Bella. be a bad a** lol i hope you kick some volturi as* soon though lol. whoo. intense first chapter. keep up the great work. Love it!
360 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24