for Time On Fates Wings

8/10/2017 c15 1Charlene Clark
Fantastic story xx
1/29/2017 c14 Guest
Great to see you're back! It's been a very long time, it's amazing to see your growth as a writer. Can't wait for more :)
1/28/2017 c14 SpIdErbite20
Loved it. Please update again soon.
1/26/2017 c13 sarahcraig2015
Update this PLEASE, this is the best story ever and all I want is for Tom Riddle to come to the future with Hermine by acsident and meet Harry and Ron and stop him-self from the war. PLEASE!
12/19/2014 c13 Guest
Wow! Definitely NOT the end I was expecting! Now I am soo curious! :)
7/9/2014 c12 2silverstar223
UPDATE PLEASE!
9/18/2013 c12 Guest
Tom Riddle looks awfully like Luka Šulić...
1/22/2012 c11 813girlsrule
ahhhhhh, so that was very interesting, that was unexpected. totally love the story. hope you update soon cause i might go mad from not reading this, :( please think about the snape's dad thing cause that would make it that muchmore interesting, heehee. love your story.
1/22/2012 c10 13girlsrule
awwwww, cute. i thought tobias was severus snape's father, you know, cause it could make sence, but it's your story, so what eves. awesome story. hee hee, i wish i was in it, sounds fun.
12/30/2011 c11 hateme101
i like it
4/19/2011 c11 CaBuckeye
Don't be upset about the length and/or quality of what you are doing. Everybody's muse needs a holiday now or then. I truly admire the ability and confidence that you and all of the other authors out there have to put something forward like you do. Some people just read, some beta (like me) and some people create. There would be no reason for readers or betas if there were no people like you! Post a holiday notice of 6-8 weeks then do not even think about FF. You, Tom & Hermione will all be the better for it.
7/30/2010 c10 sweet-tang-honney
great chapter
5/5/2010 c9 sweet-tang-honney
great chapter.
5/5/2010 c9 ClaireReno
Nice chapter :)
Can't wait for the next chappie!
Update A.S.A.P.!