for Catch me when I fall

8/19/2010 c9 20Rukie Martinez
I love this story! I am sorta sad u update once a month but It will be worth it, I just know it! Update soon! I look foward to reading the next chapter soon!
8/19/2010 c1 1Someone I love
Hello there justpink, though I'm a newaccount here. I actually come here everyday since... last year? to see if you updated. I'm so happy you updated when I just came. I'm so happy. :)
8/18/2010 c9 13Crazy Jack
Nice, I found it worth the wait. Gah, I'm excited for the whole festival, and for Rukia to beat them all racing. At least, I hope she runs fast. 0_o

Please update soon, this chapter was awesome :)
8/18/2010 c9 3narcotic-lullaby
Awesomenessss.

Plus, it's long length was just a super duper great bonus ;D

Can't wait for more! Update soon!
8/18/2010 c9 Animefanx3
Ahh, welcome back. ^^

Nice chapter, (:

Can't wait for more..
8/18/2010 c9 3TeeHee101
u FINALLY review! But this chap was good (: actually great C:
8/18/2010 c9 A girl who goes here everyday
I've been going here everyday to see the chapter of the upload. I'm very happy about the updated story! You are an amazing writer and I hope you keep at it! This story is very realistic. :) I like it alot.
8/1/2010 c8 4lemonorangevanilladrops
this story is beautiful :) i hope you update soon... it's so hard to find stories like this in FF. It's kinda addicting :) read the entire story in one sitting. Thumbs up for a great job, here have a cookie *hands justpink virtual cookie* Can't wait for the next update :)
7/14/2010 c8 sam
i loved this story it was sooooo cute! I mean Ulquiorra spilling out his feelings like that without being provoked at all was a little tooooo OC for me, but other than that it was great! please write another chapter soooooon^^
7/12/2010 c8 Miss-Kitty-66
Nooo! Ichigo! i need to know what happens next so update Soon!
7/4/2010 c8 lukiri
its been a long time since uve upd8ed
4/24/2010 c8 YourAngelRukia
please update soon, i love reading this story...i look forward to the next chapter :3
4/9/2010 c8 1YingYang890
The ending wasn't so bad... sorry, I'm not great and reassuring people or comforting them. At least that's what my friend said. But great story, plotline and chapter! I can't wait to see the relationship building up, so update soon!
4/6/2010 c8 Lina Schiffer
sa...

the last bit was sad!

i luv ulquiruki but i am an ichiruki supporter!

im torn between the two now...
4/5/2010 c8 3TeeHee101
omg omg i love this chappie! ichiruki's first date wuz romantic~! i rlly need 2 know what happens in the nxt chappie!
73 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »