for Our Never ending love

5/19/2011 c7 8XxNonstoppSmilerxX
You did good for Carlisle's POV! *Claps*
5/19/2011 c6 XxNonstoppSmilerxX
Such a love-smitten fool. :)
5/19/2011 c5 XxNonstoppSmilerxX
I thought Alice was gonna think Rosalie would try to steal Jasper, but I remembered Emmett. Phew!
5/19/2011 c4 XxNonstoppSmilerxX
I was wondering if you had any money so we could go buy something to wear so we don't look like hobos trying to live with the Cullens."

My favorite part! Lol. I like how Jasper cares so much about her; it's so sweet!

And did you really mean cloths, or clothes?
5/19/2011 c3 XxNonstoppSmilerxX
Aw poor Jasper! Of course he had a hard time telling her about it. But he knows he can trust her. :)
5/18/2011 c2 XxNonstoppSmilerxX
Wow, she's blunt. She literally said, "We are going to live with you."

Lol, Jasper was practically having a panic attack over Alice!

Hmm, sounds like love at first sight to me.

My Alice? Sounds like you're moving a little too fast there, Jasper! Jasper's pretty funny, especially with that whole "You think you can just knock on a door and say that you have visions and you're going to live with them" part.
5/18/2011 c1 XxNonstoppSmilerxX
I really love that she was so determined to find Jasper. Don't you? It's just so cute :)

And the fact that she thinks his scars add to his beauty, while to other people, they give off a dangerous vibe, is amazing. That's true love right there.

God, I love Jasper's accent. It'd probably be one of the best things you'd ever heard! Lol, I'm trippin'. :)

Jasper's so. . . I dunno. Cute? Especially his thoughts about Alice :)
5/2/2011 c19 3BeingABitchIsBetter
just so you know i think this story has got to be one of the best i have ever read, so please don't listen to what other people think :)
5/2/2011 c5 Aailya Xx.xX
first of alll this story would have been set in the 1800s so they would speak more formally and posh and alice and jasper spent 2 years travelling to fing the cullens... get ur facts right then write the story ... but good start
5/4/2010 c15 Anita-Blake 131
Pleas keep going! PLEAS KEP GGOOIINNGG!
4/1/2010 c1 3MiMiLovesFanFiction
This is a great story so far. =]
2/21/2010 c12 1Ihavenoname17
All I can say is Start School

Please please please don't finish the story yet its ace i think you should continue it right through Breaking Dawn so we can see there point of veiws on the Volturi matter.
2/18/2010 c12 1GeraldtheGiraffe01
this made me lol
2/17/2010 c12 8lizzylight
dont end it next chapter!
2/7/2010 c1 monkey funk
so cute lovin it (jazz is so cute xD
20 Page 1 2 Next »