for Welcome to Tortall

11/21/2015 c2 The Dark One Rising
This was so very focused on how perfect your pairings were for each other. I was hoping for actual plot. A pity.
11/21/2015 c1 The Dark One Rising
For once, someone actually considered the clothes aspect and the language barrier of different dimensions and times. Bravo.
4/14/2014 c2 1Lover of Emotions
that is good. update soon please.
1/2/2014 c2 31TrisanaChandler13
Harry/Fianola?
Ginny/Zahir?
Joren/Haname?
Love your story! Please update!
7/6/2013 c2 3ziva10
cool story i hope you continue it
4/11/2013 c2 6PensiveProsperity
Your going too fast with your story. You should slow down, your rushing and leaving out details!
3/24/2011 c2 bookwormqueen7
that is funny. update soon please.
10/14/2010 c1 9Faith StClaire
what about Harry/Dom?
9/5/2010 c1 6Leedle-leedle-lee
This is quite good. It mixes well, and there's very little OOC-ness.
8/21/2010 c2 SakeMuffins4Hisagi
Hello :D

I'm liking the pairing with Luna and Owen, but not Ginny and Dom. I liked the original plan, Ginny and Seaver I think?
3/5/2010 c2 1FlissyFish
Absoulutly love the way you have written this. Hmm who should Harry be with... I dunno. Urr how bout someone from Aly's series like from the Copper Isles. Sarari maybe as she has a lot of confindence or Dove. Both would be good but i can understand how you don't want him to be partnered up with a princess... darn.

Keep going and i can't wait to see the next update which i HOPE will be SON.

FlissyFish
2/9/2010 c2 PriestMahado7
AH HA HA! So funny! Raoul... heh heh... that's a funny name... Very good! I like the way you describe the scenes, and how Neville's so observant... Me thinks that a certain SOMEONE has not quite gotten over him yet... not mentioning any names...:D You should definitely continue this one; it has really good potential... One question, though. Who's Merric? Oh, wait, I know! Merric is Marik! Like Aubrey's Marik! And Yuki is Yugi! And- oh, wait, I'm ruining your Harry Potter universe aren't I? HaHa, Harry Potter/YuGiOh crossover! JK :) You rock! Keep writing! (Anticipating next chapter... I know where you live...)
1/27/2010 c2 3cherryblossom27a
wow two of my favorite books in one story!

I really like it... keep up the good work!
12/21/2009 c2 3ca186229
i like your story. im not sure of the pairing for harry, you picked alot of the popular female figures already. i agree ally would not be good, she is alot like ginny. maybe princess kalasin? maybe one of wyldon's daughters or one of kels relatives from seabeth and seajen?
11/28/2009 c1 10omgluvr24
Love the pairings and the story. Please continue. as for harry, well, I don't know, there's always kel's sisters
16 Page 1 2 Next »