FanFiction.Net
for The Last of the Uzumaki

12/27/2009 c10 7AleryaLeveilli
This was hilarious! i loved the whole thing, especially Sasuke's inability to see the obvious, okay, the not-so-obvious. I admit, I enjoy Sasuke-bashing, and I can't wait to see how badly Naruto and Hinata will rag on him for the Council having to step in to save Sasuke's butt as a Ninja (I would do it if I was in their place)! I can't wait for the next chapter!
12/19/2009 c9 9Dragon Man 180
Hm... interesting team. I am glad naruto is with Hinata so he can break Sasuke if the Uchiha decides Hinata is strong enough and tries to clain her. I mean, just liking Naruto isn't much to discard a girl over. I can't wait to see how the bell test goes. But I would love to see Sasuke tied up to the stump while Naruto and Hinata walk away to leave him there for an hour to give him his much needed attitude adjustment.
12/18/2009 c9 7AleryaLeveilli
This is an interesting plot line, keep up the good work! (and maybe let Naruto teach the stuck up Teme some humility, the hard way)
12/18/2009 c9 5Rose Tiger
Sasuke is such a hypocrite. I like how her liked Hinata at first and how Hinata whooped Sakura. Serves her right. Keep going.
12/18/2009 c9 15Leaf Ranger
Ha. The Sharingan only works on the weak minded, and weak willed!

But I still wanted to review anyways. Very nice chapter, and Sasuke better back off from Hinata, or else *Holds up rusty kunai and spoon*.

Very nice chapter.
12/18/2009 c8 Naruto fan 99
Teme loosely means b@$tard and this is a good fanfiction so far please keep it up
12/17/2009 c9 4Sonson-Sensei
So Naruto and Hinata on the same team huh, should be intresting.
12/17/2009 c9 2Alchemist Astrid
Correction:

Champion of Justice is half correct with the translations.

"Baka" does in fact mean idiot.

"Dobe" translates into 'loser' or 'dead-last'; but not 'dope'. A dope is someone who is easily played for as a fool. Fool and Loser are not the same insult.

And as for "Teme", that one is completely off. It does not refer to someone who was born outside of wedlock.

"Teme" is, in fact, a very rude way of saying the word 'you'. (e.g. 'Why, YOU!') That term is used when you are deliberately not calling them by name, and yet you're trying to get their attention, anyway. "Omae" is another example; this one is primarilly used on girls.

Well, I hope that helps a little...
12/16/2009 c8 God of Discord
Spoon and Mouse Trick whats that all about?
12/16/2009 c4 God of Discord
Reverse Blade Sword?

Why does that sound familiar... oh Well!

Great story keep up the excellent work we look forward to it!
12/11/2009 c8 9Dragon Man 180
Nice chapter. I can't wait to see how things go with teams being assigned.
12/11/2009 c8 5Champion of Justice
Awsome story. I can't wait to read more. please update soon.

P.S. "Teme" means "Bastard."

"Dobe" means "dope" or "loser."

"Baka" means "idiot," and all the words that mean the same as idiot.
12/10/2009 c8 15Leaf Ranger
Ah, a cute little NaruHina moment. I can't wait.

And Riku kicks ass. Very nice. Bye bye Mizuki.

THis was an excellent chapter ,adn I can't wait for the next one. I hope Naruto and Hinata are on the same team.
12/10/2009 c7 spiritwolf35
I like the story but I was wondering were you going to pair Riku up with anybody and I am hoping that your not going to be making him a Jonin Sensei for Naruto`s team you should keep it the same or maybe place Naruto on another team or keep it the same where Naruto`s sensei is Kakashi or maybe with Kurenai but please make it where Riku will his Team`s sensei and for some reason I can see you doing it oh well please update soon
12/10/2009 c8 spiritwolf35
So far the story is ok but I was wondering when will Naruto learn the Kage Bunshin jutsu that and does he even know a Taijutsu style since you only talk about him learning Kenjutsu oh well and Teme I believe means Bastard but that is I think it means anyways please update soon
216 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »