for Dysfunctional Childhood

6/9/2013 c22 1Janai farn
Really great story! I liked it :)
6/5/2012 c22 Charyan
This story was great!

I found it funny when you put your birthday up because I was also born on the 13th of March and I am also a twin. D

Anyway I really enjoyed this fanfic :)
1/14/2012 c14 16Canada Dakota Faith Haswari
Really. Good
8/30/2011 c22 Pineapples1
Wow. At first I was totally against the idea of Tony and Ziva being related & then falling in love it grossed me out heaps. Now i have read your story more than once, it made sense because when Ziva lived with Tony the first time she was really attached to him. I also like it when she came to live with Tony the second time and she sat on the couch giggling with Maggie and Lia when Maggie was being cheeky towards Jeanne who btw I think is a total cow.
7/19/2010 c22 19Pepsigirl120
OHMYGOSH! I am so sorry I didn't review all that much...I really need too though...oh well.

I LOVE THIS! Thanks for making an epilouge! Can't wait to think of what happens in the years after!

Thank you so much for such a great story! Aww, now I'm crying becuase it's the end! But they're happy tears! So no worries!
7/14/2010 c22 138aussiebabe290
loved it!

rhyleigh xoxox
7/14/2010 c22 14bethchilds34
aaawwww very sad its over! luved this fic! great job on this!
7/7/2010 c21 bethchilds34
i cant believe its over! now im sad... great job on this fic! cant wait for the epilogue!
7/4/2010 c21 Betherzz
really cute chapter ;) cant wait to see what comes next
6/25/2010 c20 Betherzz
good chapter ;) cant wait to see where it goes from here ;)
6/25/2010 c20 Supermegafoxyawesomehot7
Awe, that paints a really cute picture. For some reason I find it more logical and easy to see Ziva with some one elses child than with hers.
6/25/2010 c20 138aussiebabe290
update soon!

love rhyleigh xoxox
6/9/2010 c19 Supermegafoxyawesomehot7
I love the way you write the interaction between the twins, it's fantastic. Can't wait for more!
6/5/2010 c19 7ZivaKateAbby4Eva
This is a very good NCIS story. It is one of the stories that I think the writers and producers of NCIS should make into an episode. Although this one may take more than one! Thanks for writing this story.
4/30/2010 c1 10NCIStivalover4ever
I've been reading this from the beging but alwasy forgot to review anyway it's really good it one of my favorite stories ive read.
193 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »