for Something Precious

2/24/2017 c1 Guest
I LOVE IT
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
2/1/2014 c1 PhantomsWorkshop
I'm intrigued. One does not simply find an Agon story like this. I would like to see where you take this fic.
7/27/2013 c1 Guest
Please continue this story it seems interesting so far
7/24/2013 c1 3XxShadowfangxX
Seems like a good story so far. Would love to read more!
5/8/2013 c1 LunarStar98
XD 'cept for sena getting beat up that was not cool man...not cool. other then that you did great
10/30/2012 c1 LunarStar98
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW AGON'S GOT A SWEET SIDE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNHHHHHHHH HHHHHH HOW COULD YOU BEAT UP POOR SENA LIKE THAT ?! HOW!? please continue
9/23/2011 c1 23dropDead-Dreamer
Hmmmm, this was written nicely so far, I do hope you decide to continue, this is one of my favorite pairings.
6/15/2011 c1 autumnannette19
Whats next, whats next?
9/2/2010 c1 Eqi
You haven't updated in so long, which is sad cuz I really want to read the rest of this. So far it well written and believable so I really hope you continue it.

Thanks for your hard work. :)
7/8/2010 c1 7skepsis66
If you do end up continuing this, I'll really look forward to more!
3/15/2010 c1 8Bloody Rose021
well, this seems like it might take an interesting turn. Please update soon. ^^
1/28/2010 c1 Little one
Please update soon. I just started to read Eyeshield 21 and Agon/Sena is my favourite pair. Just this first chapter is really good. Hope you continue this story.
1/4/2010 c1 4Fireabovefirebelow
This is one of the better Agon/Sena fics! Good job! I hope there is gooshy boy love ahead!
12/19/2009 c1 8Adel Mortescryche
Hey, an AgonxSena wth actual plot! Brilliant! It should be interesting to see what Agon's like when Sena isn't going to be connected to football... Or else, are they still on the teams in this AU? And, can Sena still run the way he does in the manga? Looking forward to seeing what happens next, so hope that you update soon!
12/16/2009 c1 14AnjoRemix
i like this! ^^ hope you'll update soon! ^^ ja ne!
22 Page 1 2 Next »