FanFiction.Net
for Black: There is Nothing Left

3/5/2014 c7 5Rogue Assasin
Sometimes Rogue makes me wish she would slit her wrists and die... Gambit was always too good for her, he was always there for her but she always found someone else, be it Pulse or Alex heck even Magnetos younger clone then Magento himself... Give the woman touch and she throws herself at anything with a dick...
1/26/2012 c2 28SPARK187
This is kind of a strange story, but I'm liking it.
1/26/2012 c1 SPARK187
This is start out to be a dark tale, but I like dark tales. Must read more.
10/2/2011 c7 1Coco V.Monroe
And a light at the end of tunnel baby can make a woman change i can only hope that Rogue will take the chance and change for the better. This story proves that you can have romy and it doesnt have to be all sex and not being able to touch. It have deep roots and have an actual purpose to it. A deep story i thought the hurt blanced so well with the love for me made it a breath taking story. I believe you have true talent and should continue writing, there should be more stories on like this on this site, and you for sure are paving the way. Well done.

they say when you read a story and walk away an keep thinking of diifferent of the story it was a great story and that to me is what you have done here well done.

fresh concept-great writing = amazing story :)
10/2/2011 c6 Coco V.Monroe
Ugh! Rogue why the bag she tripped over was her she was going to leave! oh no Remy is so burnt from this looks like he has his own fresh new scars! sigh blowed up her ring too man so sad.
10/2/2011 c5 Coco V.Monroe
hints of rolo lovely i adore those two togethere!
10/2/2011 c4 Coco V.Monroe
its sad that i can understand Rogue personal pain and taking in Remy as her drug is mental pain, what is Remy going to do, what is quicksliver going to do? sighhh no one wins here
10/2/2011 c3 Coco V.Monroe
wow the powerful image of Rogue laying naked in her bed wrapped in the sheets full of the scent of Remy. Whoa that is deep her zombie state she locked herself in just wow, wow. the later note of her reliving the emotions of the scars on her hands, i can tell that her Remy have past history that is deep and painful, i hope that a perquel story is underway it sounds amazing.
10/2/2011 c2 Coco V.Monroe
the Remy and Ororo moment was do dear i also have a male best friend and i would be so loving and worried about him just the same. oh the ending! i dont even have the words. great writing!
10/2/2011 c1 Coco V.Monroe
ugh already my heart is bleeding this chapter expressing Poor Rouge ugh i cant stand this but i must read on i dont know if i can deal the scars alone made me tear up
10/2/2010 c7 slightlyxjaded
This was a very powerful story. I felt such a range of emotions while reading this-including at the end. It's sad Remy's gone, but such good news that she's pregnant. I loved how deep the emotions and plot ran in this story-you crafted it well. What an amazing story...besides the few grammar and spelling errors. Thank you for writing such a dramatic story that really makes you think. I look forward to reading your other works!
8/9/2010 c7 ALLREMS
WOW! Amazing story! The perfect ending and what better way to a new beginning and I understood Rogues silent message and was like wow what now. Pietro will then understand why he wasn't told first. Like I said in my first review F-R-N-G-AMAZING STORY!
8/9/2010 c6 ALLREMS
oh NO! after getting a call like that, why would she expect him to wait till sunrise? the bags she tripped over where those her packed bags to leave with remy? I thought she was going to go out to him since she said (only assuming it's Pietro on her bed)that she didn't feel for Pietro the same way

anymore. And the box Remy blew up, an engagement ring? Poor Remy. And Rogue fell into temptation again. sigh. so much pain. such an amazing deciteful chapter.
8/9/2010 c4 ALLREMS
I understand why Rogue feels the way she does and Pietro is going to be crushed when they both finally admit to what Rogue and Remy have been doing but I can't help but feel bad for Remy. Yes he just came back from the dead without resentment and wanting to be with Rogue and why does it always have to be so hard. I know i'm starting to sound repetetive but great chapter!
8/9/2010 c2 ALLREMS
such a tender moment between Ororo and Remy... Had to cry... and yes like the ending says "it" had to happen.. great chapter! intrigued how he got to that hospital and was he recovering those 10months? did he have amnesia, or why did he have to look for Rogue? I'm sure you'll answer them in the next chapter's so the questions are really just for me.
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »