for Underside

5/5/2021 c1 27zeynel
This was great ! ! !
3/5/2021 c1 Marisa Riddoch Bowman
That was incredible. I would compare it to a summer's day, but really it was the beginning of a roller coaster ride that brought you the top and made you hold your breath before it dropped. However, being the lonely chapter it is, it never quite dropped. The writing style was excellent, the grammar didn't distract, the paragraph spacing was beautiful. It left me wanting a hundred more. I'd love to help you flesh it out!
2/20/2021 c1 Guest
Noooooo! No! No!

I am so hooked! I am so thirst for more. You write suspense like the greats of fiction. More, more, more, hahaha.

Wishing for you to pick this one back up someday
9/18/2020 c1 Geeens
Oooooooh boi what an INTERESTING demand!
3/10/2020 c1 Guest
I'm sorry to read this is a one shot. The premise seems intriguing.
3/4/2020 c1 Guest
Ooh. I didn't know this combo worked so well until you gave it to me. It really fits. Please continue. I knew Sarah was the bird implied. I wonder if labyrinth is in a magical mess, or if Jereth wants power over her for purely personal gratification. I'm curious to see what his plans for her are. I'm curious to see how the marquis will fulfill them. Perhaps it fits so well because Neil Gaimen is so into fairy tales and the darker fiercer ones at thst.
2/3/2018 c1 Codenameyikes
I love this so freaking much!
7/19/2017 c1 Anonk
Very funny love the characters !
6/7/2016 c1 17America's-Ghostwriter
This was such an intriguing idea. I love the idea of Jareth and the Marquis being in a story together, particularly one along this thread. Even if it's just a one-shot, which I can respect because it allows the readers to dream up their own stories that continue it, it's such a clever plot and I think you'd make a brilliant job of finishing it should you ever choose.
The references worked so well with the story and feel so natural that I almost missed them. I love how well you've captured the substance of these characters, especially the Marquis' character voice and his perception of Jareth. There's so much about this story that came together wonderfully.
6/1/2016 c1 3WhenasInSilks
Delicious. What an absolutely perfect crossover. And the characterization is SO on point. I especially love your marquis-I get that this is a one-shot, but if you ever get a plunny with him as a protagonist... Well, let's just say I'm going to follow you (as an author) just in case!
3/21/2016 c1 2PaleJewel1
One shot only. :: sigh with disappointment:: but such an intriguing premise. I don't suppose a great deal of groveling would make you change your mind? No? Darn.
12/10/2015 c1 Guest
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORYLINE!
11/24/2015 c1 fruitsmoothy
:D , XD (-)/ this rocks. Its like a tasty appetizer that leaves my mouth watering for more!
7/8/2015 c1 5FelineNinjaGrace
I REALLY wish you would make this a full fledged out story. It whispers of such potential as to be completely mesmerizing. I want to know how the marquis will give the goblin king power over Sarah _ Will you do it? Please?
1/16/2015 c1 6Aurora Kemanche
This is so deliciously dark. I definitely need more Labyrinth and Neverwhere crossovers in my life. Too bad this isn't a chapter fic, I would give so much to read some interaction between de Carabas and Sarah. I have a feeling the marquis wouldn't have the stomach to go through with his deal with GK.
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »