for Commonalities

11/22/2016 c1 18AzaleaRill
Very nice. Thanks for the good writing.
6/14/2016 c1 8byrdgirl
Nicely written. Good characterizations.
10/6/2011 c1 Karl5
This is a very good start. I wish it had been continued.
9/18/2011 c1 6BirdofParadox
This is a great start for a Logan/Kurt Friendship story and there aren't nearly enough of them out there. So, even if it is a wihle ago, can you please continue this story?
7/5/2011 c1 Topazione
and that is why i hate reading incomplete fics - well done. The cahracters are very well written. It also (i notice) flows on very well from the last fic of yours i read - 'already there'. both excellent :)
8/27/2010 c1 Karl
Sure wish there was more of this story to read, since it started out really good. Do you ever plan to continue it?
6/1/2010 c1 MyDearChild
Hi there! I really like the way you pick apart Logan's emotions slowly, naturally. The way the Wolverine's thoughts run really fascinates me, and you show it really well in the stuff I've read so far. I would love for you to continue this. Please? Please? This is definitely not your average, cliche fic, and it's refreshing to find originality here.
4/24/2010 c1 14The Mutant Jinx
Hmm...you wrote this a while ago.

I must say, you've done a superb job. Wunderbar. However...it wouldn't hurt if you added to it...Just a hint.

Please? Please, please, please write more?
12/4/2009 c1 10An Ocean Under A Thousand Suns
great job i love i hope you update soon!
12/3/2009 c1 65Nightcrawler's Shadow
Ooh, this is interesting. Please continue soon!
11/22/2009 c1 CaptMacKenzie
hm. I like the way you ended that - a very brave way to close off a scene! (cuz it means more work for the author, to get to the end goal of a friendship) I'm glad you're not taking the easy way out of this, but are giving the characters room to put a spanner in the works if that's where their traits & qualities lead them.

I look forward to the next chapteR!
11/21/2009 c1 57Reinbeauchaser
Moral to the story: Never ask a question that you yourself would be loathed to answer.

I don't normally read X-Men, though I do THOROUGHLY enjoyed the movies, but I have read crossovers (TMNT, Spiderman, and X-Men - and all three in one story, no less!). Since I am well-versed with your writing, I knew I wouldn't be disappointed.

And I was right!

A very nice insightful peek into Logan and the unmentioned relationship with Wagner that the movies did not touch on. So many characters, so many plot bunnies! :0)

I'm glad that there will be more chapters, too.

Excellent work. :0)

Blessings,

Rene'
11/21/2009 c1 10MidLifeCrisis
In my first read through, my initial reaction is: It's too short. I want more! So far, so good. You do Logan well. I'm not well-versed with Nightcrawler but it seems to fit movie-verse well enough. Keep it coming, please. MLC