for Dear Ebony

12/21/2012 c5 Thisisnirvana
Please update soon! This is a great story! :)
1/18/2012 c2 11GendryandAryabelongtogether
Mary sue and self insert alert.*shudders*
1/18/2012 c1 GendryandAryabelongtogether

That's all I have to say
11/13/2010 c1 Edwardlvr2317
wow this is amazing! please update the next chapter soon! (love the insult by the way!)
11/11/2010 c6 JJ-SNAPE-96
love it!

cant wait til you update again
11/7/2010 c5 XrealityxcheckX via ficpress
Sorry,I was really liking the story up until the party where he aunt explained why she can speak Spanish. I'm half German but I can't speak it. Just bc you have ethnic background doesn't mean you are born knowing the language. It's like assuming every Asian knows karate lol and why was she even speaking Spanish in front of everyone? when you know a second language and are in an English speaking group it's extremely rude to speak in another language the people around you don't know :/ plus I'm picky when it comes to fanfics :/
9/13/2010 c6 4unknown349
love it update soon
8/21/2010 c6 Edwardlvr2317
This is really really good! Update soon!
6/29/2010 c6 3ghosthunter013
YAYY! You updated! :D

This chapter was amazing (as usual xD!) and I can't wait for he next chapter! :D Keep up the amazing work!

-Ghosty
4/11/2010 c5 Beautiful-Phoenix75
Love this story.

Great chapter.

And please update soon.
4/10/2010 c5 ghosthunter013
Once again, this chapter is AMAZING! I'm sorry I haven't reviewed in awhile... my head was elsewhere. XD Keep up the good work, and I hope you review soon! :D

-Ghosthunter013
4/9/2010 c5 3narcotic-lullaby
Ohh! So interesting! I can't wait for more! I like how you have the spells listing at the bottom, it really clears things up ^^ Update soon!
3/6/2010 c4 ghosthunter013
I would totally have signed in for this review, but this thing said I already reviewed too much for this thing [and I'm just like wtf?]. But anyways, I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Just like every other chapter, this is covered in brilliance! Can't wait to read your next chapter!
2/27/2010 c4 Rauni
IM loving this story can't wait for more XD
2/27/2010 c4 3ghosthunter013
once again- it's amazing! :D

Keep up the good work and I'm sorry you had so much going on. I hope things get better! :)

-ghostey