for An Alice In Hogwarts Land

1/16/2015 c14 xXKawaii4everXx
Is this a discontinued story? Or are you just busy?
9/8/2014 c14 Hakurei no Miko
this is interesting, albeit a bit confusing, and are you sticking with the original manga plot for gakuen alice? pls update soon!
5/5/2014 c14 sakura3
I really like your fanfic! It's one of the very few HPxGA crossover fanfics with a good plot and good grammer! I really like how you've written it so far and am waiting anxiously for the rest of it...Please don't drop this just like this coz so far its really good and I really want to read it till the end! Hope you get more inspirations and ideas to continue ;) Please update soon!
4/21/2014 c14 1StarElsie
UPDATE!
4/8/2014 c14 2Queen Ladysmith
please update more. Ugh I hate ESP more than Professor Snape.
8/29/2013 c1 Aritzia1998
Wow that was so short! But good but kinda empty in my opinion. But still really good!
8/15/2013 c7 1Moonlit Crossroads
Shit...
11/4/2012 c15 unknow98
hope you'll be able to write soon
8/24/2012 c15 3ChocoChipzCookie
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... :'(
I like this story! I will always continue waiting 4 an update even if it kills me D':
5/23/2012 c2 lolz
all that stuff with voldemort happens in book 3
5/14/2012 c15 Silvermoon of Forestclan
I haven't read any of my fanfiction updates for months, so I didn't know you had gone on hiatus until now, but that's okay. I really appreciate you telling us, instead of just abandoning your stories. Good luck in life!

-Silvermoon
2/28/2012 c15 12sakura240
Kura: Awwww! Tell your friend, don't worry! No matter what, it's fine because life will always be hard and there will be times where promises are broken!

Berry: But no matter what, as long as you continue with your beliefs,

Kura: and always remember that your friends are there,

Berry: Everything will be fine in the end. :)

Kura: And even if your friend decided to stop this story, it was still good while it lasted and at least, it can be kept as a mystery so people will always think differently on how it'll end up if you had continued!

Berry: Either your friends will always be there. :) We hope that you'll get through whatever you're going through :)

Kura: BYE! XD
1/24/2012 c14 3iLoveYouXx3
aww nat-chii is jealous~ GO MIKAN-CHAN! Continue the STORY
1/13/2012 c14 miyuri-chan
Mmm It's an amazing story is my favorite to time Natsumikan and Hanny forever... update soon ;D
12/28/2011 c14 5Aira-Chama
It's a nice story so far ;D Keep on Writing ne xD I'll be supporting ye all the way :3 ganbatte on future chapters and please update soon ;)
158 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »