for Alliance

5/5/2011 c10 21Chezza456
I thought it was a good, excting twist, but poor Arthur, he must be so confused. I liked the change in points of view, and I especially liked that it was Arthur's POV when Lady Justine was giving the warning to Merlin. I thought that it was a great change to see what Arthur's reactions were to it, instead of Merlin's. Only thing with the character's POVs was that the first time you did it in third, but then you did them in first. I think if you kept all of your character POVs in one tense, it would flow a lot better, andnot be so confusing.

I really liked this chapter, and I liked the twist,and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Luv Chezza
4/22/2011 c9 Chezza456
This is good. I like it! at first in this chapter I was like Holy **** ! Arthur and Merlin can't die! NOOOOOOO! And then I found out it was a dream and I was like oh, phew, good... But I hope it's not a warning of what to come... although it would make an exciting twist if it did... I hope you continue this, because it's good!

Chezza
4/22/2011 c9 8horsegirl332211
Can't wait 4 next update! This is an incredible story! Thanks 4 the mention BTW. keep it up! ;)
8/4/2010 c7 The Miss America
i like this story please continue it
7/25/2010 c7 merlin
well if you keep putting these ridiculus pages and not the story then ... stop writing but please do, good story though and it could be really great
12/23/2009 c5 twilighter no1
Well, yes you should continue and i have a random idea that you may decide not to use that can be summed up in 1 word.

UTHER
11/27/2009 c4 vampishelf
i think you should continue- its a really good story- i 3 bradley and colin- i live in america so i hve to watch it online- i watch it religiousl every saturday- for your story i think that momething big shoul happen for messing with the to ladies- and i ting it shuld come to a life or death choice for uther fnding out
11/27/2009 c4 109KayDrew
I say continue and have Uther find out.
11/27/2009 c4 1Shadow Walker52
Its brillant. B
11/27/2009 c4 17sarahelizabeth1993
Yes continue! I want to know why Arthur doesn't like the girls! And I wonder what else Arthur will make Merlin do... Please please continue! If you really need ideas just message me and I'll try to help:)
11/27/2009 c4 62Lady Blade WarAngel
I vote B because this looks to be quite funny, as well as serious. I would offer to be a beta, but I'm useless myself. Good luck, and I hope ya do manage to update.
11/23/2009 c3 17sarahelizabeth1993
Lol! You should continue this I liked it!