for Once Upon A Midnight Dreary

10/10/2014 c3 fruitstickers
What happens next. I must know. Come on, sure you can finish it after 4 years right. Of course you can cause you're awesome like that!
8/28/2012 c3 2CrazyReader1899
AWESOME!
5/30/2012 c1 24Macavroche
Hahaha "Stupid morning. Came too dang early." LOL loved that line. I'm gonna use that! (In real life. Not in a story)
10/14/2011 c3 14VividInfinity
OKAY I OFFICIALLY LUV THIS STORY! PLZ, I JUST DISCOVERED IT AND U REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HAVE TO UPLOAD MORE, PLZ! WHY SUCH A CLIFFHANGER?
8/7/2010 c3 8Spot'sGalFrom1899
Dude totally awesome story! Haha, Metal reminds me of meself! Hope you update soon, it's an amazing story!
7/27/2010 c3 2newsie dork from D.U.M.B.O
Oh.My.Gosh. I was starting to think that you'd fallen off the face of the earth or something... And what's creepy is that I was thinkig about your story a few days ago. I was thinking, "Man. I wish I knew how that story was goin'..." And then you udated. Like I said, creepy.

Anyway, as to the chapter, :) Spot and Militia finally met! :) And I do like how similar you're puttting the characters. I 3 Random & Race! - they're awesome. And I can't wait to see more of the other "parings" - not sure that's the right word...

Just really glad you're picking this story back up... :3 FRESHMEAT! :3

for now,

newsie dork from D.U.M.B.O.
12/23/2009 c2 7I Spiked the Ice Cream
Okay...this is such a good story! It's definitely different than anything I've ever read, and I love it! Keep it up!

-ISTIC, signing off.
11/24/2009 c1 I Spiked the Ice Cream
Okay, I'm totally interested to see where you're going with this. I love all the names, the title, and the personalities of the descendants match the movie characters perfectly. :) Good summary too. It got me interested right away. So far, so good. :D

-I Spiked the Ice Cream, signing off.
11/24/2009 c1 9elizabeth95
I like it. :) Update quick please?
11/23/2009 c1 9X-Scree Scree-X
Awesome-tastical, sister! I absolutely love Ransom/me ^^ Keep it up!