FanFiction.Net
for What If SpiderMan Were an Immortal

4/4/2019 c5 Gerrycanada
Very well written. I had the same sensation i always had each time i watch Highlander on TV. You could write other stories in other times for the Web-head. I hope that will be the case. Maybe you could write a story from MJ the Watcher point of view, see her reaction to the Quickening. Looking forward for more good stories of this caliber. Excelsior !
1/22/2013 c5 19Ryuus2
Nicely done. Peter as an immortal has some interesting potential.

Keep up the great work.
3/28/2011 c5 36DeadPigeon
Veeerryyy interesting!
6/18/2010 c5 James Birdsong
I see. Quite good readers will say
5/29/2010 c5 5shana elmsford
A+

love it.

chapters please?
12/22/2009 c4 90liliaeth
cool and of course Norman's an immortal. That does beg a question about Harry and how come he looks so much like Norman, while by all rights, he should be adopted.
12/16/2009 c3 2BadReader
Logan should take the opportunity to hand over his blade.

Better safekeeping.

One has to wonder about the use of adamantium blades though.

Will Marvel science play a role? Maybe Vibranium?

The watchers could have a connection to wakanda.

That'd work.
11/24/2009 c1 Who-wants-to-know
Good start.

I enjoyed the premise. Actually, the idea has potential, as I don't recall reading about other near-immortal Marvel superhers (DC, yes, Marvel, not really. Could be wrong, as Captain America was pretty darn close, but its better that he did age and could die in any of his missions, much as I hate to see him dead.)

With Fan Fiction, it is easier to follow stories-'cause if we know the universe, we should know/understand the background and characters. Though, there is something refreshing about actual books and original works. Let's not forget classics.

Spider-Man is a classic comic character.

Excellent start, and if it wasn't a cliff-hanger ending, it would be darn near perfect. (I would think most readers and authors would prefer completed stories, but there is a thrill about works-in-progress that are updated on a semi-regular basis.)

Hmm. Critique . . . . haven't found anything to complain about. There are a few vague things that don't feel quite right, but I think that's my preference poking its head out. If I could be more specific on what I would change, or work on, I would say so.