for Twilight version of hunchback of Notre dame

12/13/2010 c1 8fantasylover4evr
i like it, plz post more again soon
10/9/2010 c1 8Intergalactic Asher
Well, I'm going to put aside the fact that you've crossed over one of the awesomest movies ever with one of the worst book series ever (IMO, anyway)...

...and ask you-what is the point of this fic?

And I don't mean that in a mean, flame-y way. I mean, if all you're doing is retelling Hunchback of Notre Dame with different names, it's hardly even a fanfic. It's just a retelling with different names. And who cares about that? If I wanted to hear the story again, I'd watch the movie again. A good crossover fic should include canons from both fandoms (not just re-named canons from one fandom) and show how they interact.

Also, you can blame my OCD for this one, but this was bugging me. In your song lyrics, you wrote

"And some say the soul of the city's

the toll of the bells"

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be

"And some say the soul of

the city's the toll of

the bells"

Once again, blame my OCD there.
8/9/2010 c1 3Kirayoungblood
Hey

I like this story very much, the idea is awesome of course but Aro should be Frollo, he Is a lot more frightening!

Twilight Rox
4/18/2010 c1 sweettweety
update PLEASE!
4/16/2010 c1 19Menea111
Please continue thi, I want to see Mike in Frollo!
4/11/2010 c1 15Chocochino11
this sounds interesting... update soon!... and oh yeah, who is playing clopin?
2/1/2010 c1 55rustedstardust
You realize that I must kill you now? Twilight fans and HoND fans are supposed to be MORTAL ENEMIES! Twilight is the crappiest, stupidest most HORRIBLE book series in existance! If this story were a dog, I would shoot it to put it out of it's misery.
12/19/2009 c1 Emotional Scorpio
Hmm, interesting. Sorry, but you forgot to put periods at the end of sentences. Maybe you should get a beta. Other than that, great story so far!
12/18/2009 c1 1BreGyrl23