FanFiction.Net
for A Handful of Colors

8/4/2017 c5 1Munkeyfump20
Oh so sweet thanks for a very good read
11/21/2014 c4 30LouiseKurylo
Oh! Nice tie-in of the color to law-enforcement, and then the compare and contrast between the uniform and the crushed blueberries. Excellent.
11/21/2014 c3 LouiseKurylo
Good job of making the reader feel the importance of the color to Van Pelt. Again, the soft pastel surprisingly represents strength - nice twist.
11/21/2014 c2 LouiseKurylo
Well done. Would never have associated Cho with pink, but you pulled it off.
11/20/2014 c2 10coldweathergal
This is brilliant considering he gets together with Summer later.
3/15/2014 c2 2Chocolate498
Man, I got chills reading that. It was brilliantly written. :)
5/28/2012 c2 168Miss Peg
Words, can't find any, wow.

I think Cho is such a hard person to grasp and to do justice and here you have gone further than doing him justice, you've made him so utterly wonderful. I can't help but feel every emotion throughout this.

Just wonderful.
12/29/2009 c5 2BabyBallerina
WOW! I just read this fic & though I rarely review I felt I had to because of how good this story is. You've very cleverly used unexpected colours to give very accurate descriptions of events that shaped the character's lives. I'm going to go back and re-read this story because its so well written, well done.
12/7/2009 c5 3China-kouran
Wow, I love seeing more of the characters this is really great. I just love how you incorporated the colors its wonderful I can't wait to read more. I really liked the VanPelt chapter the most :)
12/5/2009 c5 46celticgina
Cant wait to see your next set of stories

Orange really took me by surprise. But it was so well written!
12/4/2009 c5 00000909000000
I just found your story. I really liked your take on the different colors. Favorites would have to be Black and Pink, very well written. Although I liked blue too, ok I liked all of them. Thanks for posting.
12/4/2009 c5 11House Calls
Ah, what another fantastic collection of shorts from you! A handful of gems, I dare say. :) I really like how you captured each character, yet still brought the team together as a whole overall in the stories with Cho and Van Pelt. Very nicely done, m'dear!
12/4/2009 c5 75macisgate
This was such a fabulous chapter. I love how Jane is the one that brings fun and spontineity back into her life, even while he fights against darkness himself. Awesome story. I really enjoyed it.
12/4/2009 c5 2Famous4it
A series! Yay that means more awesomeness!
12/3/2009 c5 70yaba
i loved this :) a wonderful mix of lisbon's past and her character, very nice!
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »