for My Myopia

1/12/2018 c1 TessLouise
I only just finished watching the show and this is my first The Office fic. It was lovely.
1/4/2018 c1 59heidipoo
This was amazing!
4/2/2014 c1 HeroineAddict
I'm dying from the cuteness that is this fic. Head-canon established for this episode.
3/23/2014 c1 Guest
Flawless! Absolutely amazing! Loved the whole theme of her glasses throughout - and you tied the end up so dang well. Nice!
3/18/2014 c1 7zebrastripes88
This story was absolutely incredible. You captured Jim and Pam perfectly and I love how it's naughty, but not too naughty.
1/12/2014 c1 Jam lover
This is SO good. I wish you would write more Jam fics! Do you think you ever will? :)
2/4/2013 c1 Guest
super realistic! LOVE IT!
7/1/2012 c1 2heyderpette
As a future librarian, I approve of this story. Also, smuff is my new favourite word.
7/17/2011 c1 4YellinYee
This is so sweet. And, as someone with severe, severe myopia, I think it's especially wonderful that Jim loves Pam not only in all her "glasses glory" but all of her, both sides (contacts and glasses). Too many people think like Michael Scott about glasses!
3/16/2011 c1 5MTT-VB
Oh, I really love this. Such an interesting departure from a little detail in that episode. I just love the moment when Jim realizes that Pam has to search his face when she's without her lenses! Nicely done!
2/1/2011 c1 33TheCurat0r
Awww. I absolutely loved this. It was perfect. Fantastic writing. =)
12/16/2010 c1 PrincessRachael
That was amazing! What I loved so much about it - you really held tight to their characters. The dialogue was pure Jim and Pam. I have rarely seen a fic where the intimacy is consistent with the wit and banter they enjoy in their relationship. You nailed it! Nice job!
12/14/2010 c1 2Valexiamerna
-MAZING! love it! I know it's kind of set up as a one shotter, but I wish there was any way to make this on going, or if you have any more jim/pam office stories I haven't seen because I love your writing style. Keep it up!
3/31/2010 c1 ethnica
The love in that story was tangible. I loved every word. Your dialogue was terrific. Pure Jim and Pam!
3/16/2010 c1 pinkdumbledore
i have been trying so hard to find some clips or something new fro when jim and pam were all new and exciting and OH MY GOD that was amazing and sexy and cute and aw 3 you literally made my day.
20 Page 1 2 Next »