for Miscellaneous

11/25/2017 c1 CrimsonQueen24
Awww! That poor waitress, I can only imagine the piss poor mood Sam would be in if he were turned into a kid! But still, the thought that he’s Deans kid! Lol. Though truthfully it’s not that far off. Dean did raise him more than John. Anyway great story!
4/8/2017 c1 Ren
This is seriously adorable
9/6/2015 c1 8DropTheBasil
Aww! Sammy and Dean are adorable :P I love the last sentence with Sam giving a bigger tip. It cracked me up and warped the fic together. I loved it :)
3/3/2015 c1 MattKennedy
Great story! :D
7/1/2013 c1 19CommChatter
Aw, so cute!
2/11/2013 c1 interestingstuff
It's cool to read about the Winchester brothers from the perspective of a stranger. And de-aged Sam is priceless. I think you portrayed Dean and Sam just right.
12/18/2012 c1 1Macbeth's Mistress
I find this entire fic's set up and arrangement fantastic. By that I mean you never needed to explicitly lay out the situation. Minimalistic writing but not? Coolios. Thanks for writing at any rate!
9/22/2012 c1 3a.brief.dalliance
Overload of sweetness!
5/8/2011 c1 8Ashleigh Errow
XDDDDD This is so beautiful and hilarious I can't stop laughing. I love how Dean can actually seem like Sam's dad especially when things get tough
8/5/2010 c1 Anon
This was a pleasant find! Hilarious, and ohhh, the confusion of the poor waitress. Loved how you played with the concept all the way until the very end. Five dollar tip, LOL!
4/6/2010 c1 220LOSTrocker
I'm sorry if I'm taking over some of your story reviews but I like them. I like the idea of Alice/John. Do you think you could more?
2/7/2010 c1 27Shannanigans
That was so freakin' cute! Nicely done. You brought a smile to my face.
1/18/2010 c1 9SaintDogStreet
This story is adorable and made me laugh. A bunch. Very awesome, thanks for sharing!

-SDS
12/10/2009 c1 10Library Bum
Alright, I had to read this twice before it made sense, but it was funny.Trust Dean to give Sam a hard time in a situation like this. Great work.
11/29/2009 c1 17Marz1
someone get that child a beer! good story!
20 Page 1 2 Next »