for Now and Forever

7/6/2016 c1 15AmiraStarr
I haven't read the first story in this series, but I was looking for a Rogue and Gambit story and decided to jump into the first chapter. I was a little confused at some of the parts, but that is most likely my fault for starting with this story instead of the first one lol. Anyway, it was nice to see such a sweet scene between Gambit and Rogue. You have a much better control of writing their accents than other writers I have read. I will have to look into your other stories to see how the wedding happened.
10/12/2011 c8 1commando666
I love it when remy calls her Roguey
10/11/2011 c1 commando666
Don't u know when Kurt pigs out it goes right to his tail
6/8/2011 c1 Carly
This is quite well, I wish I could see more of this. Unfortunately I don't know how to see the first one you posted. But you are QUITE the artist. I admire you and I like what you're doing here, the dialog is amazing with all your stories. It feels like I'm right there, observing them. I love it. Congrats.
8/8/2010 c38 1dreamycat24
such a touching ending. i usually don`t like sap stories but, it was really good.
8/8/2010 c37 dreamycat24
too bad their moment was ruined. it was really sad they didn`t get to hav even a moment to them selves
8/8/2010 c36 dreamycat24
i mentioned that thing in the after note in one of my reviews from way back. i think on kurt`s bachelor party? idk, but i mentioned that remy did kill julien.
8/8/2010 c35 dreamycat24
at least u made it work out for them slightly. it still sad he gone, i can`t believe it myself.
8/8/2010 c34 dreamycat24
real sad, y u hav to dot that? plz make him recover, plz! i beg of u (sobbing and much 'whys')
8/8/2010 c33 dreamycat24
that was interesting. i`m wondering where u get ur ideas, cuz i hav major writers block!
8/8/2010 c32 dreamycat24
yay! i so happy for the couple!
8/8/2010 c31 dreamycat24
i raise my hand for the group and also awesome, yet romantic chapter
8/8/2010 c30 dreamycat24
sweet, and nice use of that scene int he explanation. that was a good episode. was that the one when kurt tried to get kitty to kiss him using the missletoe?
8/8/2010 c29 dreamycat24
good for renoir and kiera. i happy for them, but this chap. almost too sappy for me.
8/8/2010 c28 dreamycat24
that is so sad. y u hav to make the little boy die! u bully! (jk, i luv ur stories. and u no bully, i kno these fake)
216 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »