FanFiction.Net
for Dark Waters

4/12/2012 c1 Ranmaleopard
2/11/2012 c3 Ranmaleopard
7/3/2011 c2 3tuatara
Upon re-reading this, I've found that I enjored it more than at my first impression. Like all of your other Ranma stories, I would like to see more of this!
3/11/2011 c3 2dreadis
this seems to be a good start with alot of potential

i didnt really notice any problems due to your lack of beta reader but they might be there anyway and i didnt notice

questions

1 is it dead?

2 lightblindness?

3 character class(es)?
11/19/2010 c3 3tuatara
I dunno, I'm not sure this one is completely successful. I realize it's supposed to be a merger of Ranma and Liriel, but it isn't really Ranma in any meaningful way. It's still pretty good, but it's probably not quite for me. Oh well. I still hope to see more work from you!
10/14/2010 c3 7FrictionX42
Highly intriguing.
5/16/2010 c3 alichi
Love it! Thou I wonder what will happen since you have convinced Genma that Ranma will come back. Hope you wont simply give Ranma his male body back somehow, that would just cheapen what happened at the pools and crash with this new Liriel Saotome persona.

Anyway, eagerly waiting for more. This fic got tons of potential.
5/13/2010 c3 demonianism
A story of interest! I like the new Ranma, though she's a little tricksy for someone who should be a lot more confused, though I suppose if the two father's were similar enough...

I'll be watching!
5/12/2010 c3 anon
shit right?

its shit
5/11/2010 c3 2god of stuff
Glad to see another chapter. You have really gotten me interested in this despite my complete unfamiliarity with the other work. I cant help but wonder what is going to happen with the amazons.
5/9/2010 c3 ShineX
Nicely done, I'm interested in what you can come up with.
5/8/2010 c3 Rune Tobor
You English, while not perfect,(an unobtainable goal even for the British) is very good. I think the Creator might be able to speak and write perfect English, but I'm not sure, English is a very imperfect language.

I really like that you have updated your story, Ranma and Liriel are two of my favorite characters. There exists a Ranma/Eilistraee story but not a Ranma/Liriel matchup that I can find. It is too bad that the spring of twins will not work to split the two apart. They would a great husband/wife team.

I think your story may be the only Ranma story with Liriel in it at all. So please, please, please continue it. Thanks.
5/7/2010 c3 1InknKey
Great to see you're finally writing again. It's really good.
5/7/2010 c3 40deathgeonous
Thanks for the nice update! I enjoyed it and look forward to more. Bye for now.
5/7/2010 c3 8Dumbledork
Entertaining story you got going here. I just wonder what you've planned for the future. Will the whole story take place in the Ranmaverse or will Ranma somehow end up in Liriel's world?

Will Ranma and Genma go to Nerima and live thorugh the usual chaos or do you have something completely else planned?
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »