FanFiction.Net
for Sakura's Blight

12/26/2012 c2 1MoonlightAssassin854
I love your story! Please update soon! I'm on the edge of my seat! :)
I've also written a story of Sakura, and I would just love if you would take a look at it! It's called, "My Own Curse." I promise you won't be disappointed!
7/10/2010 c2 LenaVampireTM
Continue this story !

It's amazinq for two chapters so you qotta keep writinq !:]
2/4/2010 c2 GrimmHimeAddicted
this is awesome, can't wait for the next chapter.
1/30/2010 c2 15AliDanielle03
Wow i really wanna know what happens next :)
1/17/2010 c2 annie
this is staring out to be a great story! i ly want to read what happns next CONTINUE CONTINUE PLEEZ ASAP
1/15/2010 c2 Shadowolf
I am liking this story and where it is going. Please update soon.
1/15/2010 c2 kayla
KEEP WRITTING! i love it!:D
11/29/2009 c1 11Blade Liger Knight
I think you have a fairly solid plot worked out so far, just, I'm thinking you need a beta if you don't already have one. Mostly just for a few minor things I noticed. But not me! (waves hands frantically) I don't have time to beta for someone, but I'm sure you can find one easy enough.

If you don't want a beta, then I would suggest to just keep plowing forward, and later on, come back and re-work some of the slight grammar issues. I'll tell you one thing though, yours is much better than a lot of the other crap floating around “in the Naruto puddle”. xD

Ack, I hope this didn't seem like criticism... I hate giving that, I'm not good at it for one thing. Anyway, I had meant this review to encourage you, thus I say, you must continue with it.

Input on what should happen next? Well, it looks to me that you already have a pretty good idea of where you want to take it. But I'm thinking it would be a really good thing if, before they meet, you would give Sasuke's pov, about his lifestyle as it stands now, who he's traveling with(if anyone), is he just wandering, or does he still have goals to attack Konoha? Things like that should probably be addressed. Besides, it gives all of us Sasuke-fans something to drool over in our reviews.:P

Well, hope that helps! And if not, then I hope you get more helpful reviews!^-^ Don't give up, and never stop writing!

Liger out.