for Confused

4/17/2013 c1 33DarkMousyRulezAll
HAHAHAHAHA lol the last question just made me laugh soooo hard! Satoshi's probably just like What the heck?!

cute I like Argentine as a character, he's deep! :3 plus no one really gets the opportunity to read about him since volumes 11-14 are literally THE HARDEST things to get nowadays. Luckily I have volume 12 at least and previous knowledge due to manga fox, but now I can't get anything...

And the scans aren't very reliable anyway...

' don't mind my ranting! Awesome job with both Towa and Argentine!

-DMRA, because he does!
11/11/2012 c1 25Link Fangirl01
Weeehehehehehehe! -giggles madly- I love Argentine, and to find such a well-written piece of fluff (with To-to no less) is a real delight.

I loved absolutely everything. Every single thing.

I really can't thank you enough for this. -favorites-
3/19/2011 c1 ForestGuardian311
Huh, if you get past the initial hate and the "bird-snake/lizard" thing, they really would make a cute couple. ^_^

Great Job with this! Poor Daisuke.

And Satoshi's reaction? Priceless. (Grins)

Great Job!
9/11/2010 c1 23pinkpigeontowa
I love you! I love this story! And I LOVE this pairing! I can't believe no one has ever writted a Towa/Argetine before? They are amazing together!

Ok now that that's over! This story was SOOOOOOO ADORABLE! I loved it! (i've already said that i know) Argentine is SOOO cute! *hugs him* I hope people read this and get inspired to write their own fanfics of this amazing pairing! ^^

pinkpigeontowa :3
8/28/2010 c1 39Ai Star
LOL! that question had to have him confused. also I checked the manga about Argentine, he turns into a lizard like gecko. wait! was Towa pregnant? ...wow well done for completing it! ^W^
8/6/2010 c1 11NessieWinsa
*kills the fave button*

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! Only ONE FRIGGIN' PERSON actually WROTE about these two? they're my favorite couple even though they're not really a couple and are more of a crack-pairing but WHATEVER!

TToTT I'm going to cry my eyes out now...

I'm disappointed in the world... but YOU my friend, don't even get me started. I could call you a king or... or some kind of great being amist the human race. SERIOUSLY! I LUV this fanfic!

The world needs more ...(making a shipping, wait a sec) Towatine! Eh... sounds weird, but whatever, I like it XD

Hm, two arts peices... hm... yup! Definatly, they can have a child! The kid would be like a... sird... half snake, half bird... KOOL! God, I make up so many random things on the spot T.T

I have to say, you did everything wonderfully, I mean, all the characters were... well, in character, and the fanfic wasn't unbelievable at all! Congrats my friend, you get the noble peace prize (wait, what is that anyways...? Eh, whatever, it sounds important, so I'll use it... whatever it is...)

I.

Want.

MOORE~

WHY IS EVERYTHING SO GOOD A ONE-SHOT? UGH!

-NW :3

PS. You're still godly for making this fanfic XD
7/1/2010 c1 8Jedexa
Oh my god. This is such a well written story, and YES, I cannot believe there aren't that many fics for ArrieXTowa! They're so cute together, and you do bring up a good point when you said that Towa hated Arrie... it was almost for no reason too. Got me thinking. XD

It's so rare, not only the ArrieXTowa subject, but also that there's such a well-written one-shot here! You portray the characters very well, even the minor ones like Emiko, and it's very inspiring. I LOVE the Argentine POV here, and how clueless he is-very accurate, canon, and cute!

The ending part just made me LOL. I kind of predicted it when it said "a few months later"... the other prediction was that Daisuke walked in on them. XD But yes, it makes me wonder if they actually DID have a kid. Thanks for leaving it vague, leaves lots of room for imagination and WHY Daisuke asked that question specifically. I almost expect someone to write a fanfic of this fanfic, haha.

Thank you for writing this! I had fun reading it and I will very likely read it again. 3 Good work, keep writing!
6/23/2010 c1 23ShatteredHeart-BlueSapphire
HAHAHA! OMG! I loved this oneshot! I am once again getting reacquainted with DNAngel so I thought I'd read some fanfiction on it! Oh, this was GREAT! I loved the 'a few months later' part and when Kosuke explained the 'no sex for a week' and Argentine thought he was talking about gender! Great oneshot! =]
6/6/2010 c1 6Suna Kokaru
lol, perfect way to end the story XD i considered them humans during this really, they seemed like real people, i forgot they were artworks so when he brought of the question i felt like satoshi XD

awesome write XD go argentine
4/13/2010 c1 oosoutofservice
That was a cute story!

As soon as I read that chapter of the manga I thought someone would write them as a couple.

Very good job!

And Daisukes question! XD

Best. Reaction. Ever.

That would be an interesting event wouldn't it? Could the kid go to school?
3/22/2010 c1 1armouredescort
I really enjoyed this! It's rare to see such a nicely written work, and it's about ARGENTINE and TOWA! Incredibly rare, as you know. :) I think I just about squee-ed when they fell off the roof for the second time. SO. CUTE. Definitely a favourite story.
3/5/2010 c1 63general zargon
Awesome! ^_^ I love this pairing, and I think you write it really well! Or course, I'm now wondering if you're going to write a sequel to this with Satoshi's answer! :) Anyway, I hope you write more D.N.Angel stories!
2/21/2010 c1 mares-chan
I love this pairing ^_^ Once everyone finds out he's the butler, there'll be a flood of stories like this :) You have opened the way :D
12/2/2009 c1 37The Lantern
AWESOME!
11/29/2009 c1 11freaknweird651
Betcha a dollar they can... Yeah I think no one has written this pairing because they haven't read ahead on onemanga yet. Oh well... Cute story! :)