FanFiction.Net

U know I always thought gray wrote the letter :l
2/22/2014 c1 Guest
Who can it be
7/6/2010 c4 13ZinkaDear
This story is really funny I wanna know who it is. The grammar is really bad though.
12/15/2009 c4 2GraphicsGirl
hm, I'm trying to work this mystery out, now it's always the person you least suspect so I'm guessing Karen Plankton.
12/14/2009 c4 7ActionGal07
Okay, so far it can't be Sandy judging by the clues. The story makes for a fun guessing game, so be sure to update so that we can get to the bottom of the mystery secret admirer.
12/13/2009 c4 penguinsrcutexoxo
This is so funny! I SO wanna know who the admirer is.

it could be Sandy, Mr.Krabs, Gary, Patrick, SQUIDWARD! The admirer might be lying so Spongebob won't find out...
12/13/2009 c4 83.1415927
Hah! I like it. Who is it?
12/6/2009 c3 7ActionGal07
Ha! It's real funny that if Mr. Krabs would of been the secret admirer, SpongeBob wouldn't know how to tell him that he's too old for him. Then again, I knew it wouldn't be Mr. Krabs because he would probably have a more cheap way on revealing a crush on somebody.

The story is still keeping me guessing, but I might have a pretty good idea who it might now!
11/30/2009 c1 1Jay Snowfull
bad grammar.
11/29/2009 c1 7ActionGal07
Hey, this wasn't such a bad chapter.

I totally love the plot, and the charactes are in check. Although I wonder who is SpongeBob's secret admirer? I've got three guesses, but hopefully the clues will become clearer in later chapters.

Great story!