for Scared, But Not Straight

9/19/2018 c23 silverfoxkurama
why why u do this to me dont you like me it was getting juicey then you end it and was that the joker ?
6/2/2018 c23 Ally
This fanfiction is one of my favorites! Please continue writing it, I've been waiting for an update and so far none.
1/13/2018 c23 Bre1996
Need more please! Love this story, you’re a great writer <3
11/18/2017 c23 ClaimedBySatan666
PLEASE CONTINUE.
I LOVE IT, AND THE CLIFFHANGER LITERALLY MADE MY JAW DROP.

Also, I didn't exactly notice that many main grammatical errors other than your use of your instead of you're, so I don't think you need to completely redo everything, you're an amazing writer.
5/6/2017 c23 Guest
Pls continue!
1/20/2017 c23 1Charlene Clark
Fantastic great story xx
1/4/2017 c23 3DarkSpiritDemon
What! Please don't end it now! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!
11/10/2016 c22 8RenTenTen
Lmao. I never imagined The Joker as a cockblocker, but I can totally see it happening. Wonderful story, terrible cliffhanger.
10/21/2016 c3 Kaleidoscope.eyes88
Just started reading. It's moving pretty fast which could be a good thing or a bad thing but only time will tell. The only criticism I've really found so far, is that in an insane asylum, I'm almost positive that max security inmates wouldn't be allowed group therapy where they can freely walk around. Other than that, I'm a interested to see where this goes.
9/10/2016 c23 Guest
Sequel or not? Cause I gotta say, loved the story and that ending it just makes me want more.
8/14/2016 c23 Aria868
I thought it was good I didn't realy notice the errors because of the good story. Is there going to be a second part of the story?
8/6/2016 c23 1eclipsereader
Is there going to be a sequel to this? THAT ENDING THOUGH.
4/18/2016 c23 jrmf
Please please pretty please continue with this story! I am dying to find out what's going to happen and what happened. Please
12/3/2015 c23 Guest
I love this story! Would love to see a remake
11/16/2015 c3 6Lycan Lover 411
Lol was that "Casanova in the bedroom" line put in on purpose? Heath Ledger looked much better as Casanova than he did as the Joker, though I preferred his Joker performance. It was too epic not to love :D
345 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »