for Secrets

5/18/2017 c16 2Ilena Petrova
I eould love it if you could do a sequel. How jess and jj are repairing their relationship. I would love it if the others from higer grounds could see jj when she is working a case and what they think about her now and how or what reminds them of shelby .
7/17/2015 c15 16jjcrimminds
Read this again. I love this fanfic. Great job again.
3/3/2015 c16 jjcrimminds
I never get tired of reading this fanfic. Great job.
1/13/2014 c16 Guest
I loved this I would of liked it to be longer and have more cliffhanger moments it it but it was great
3/15/2013 c16 Guest
omg that was like... the pinnacle of amazingness! :) thankyou so much
11/10/2011 c2 5Alexia cooper
Wow I've read this like 3 times and I just noticed this. U keep calling emily the newbie but you also mentioned Henry, Henry wasn't born until the 5th season(I think that's what one it was) and emily joined in the second... So she would have Been there for 3 years by then... Sorry if that seems rude to point it out, it just confused me. Love the story by the way, one of my favorites
1/1/2011 c16 spk
Great job combining the 2 shows. Loved the way you brought in everyone. :)
7/27/2010 c16 silverhaze604
omg, that was amazing. These are two of my favourite shows and you tied them together so well. I wish they would do an episode on cm based on this story, but I guess not with JJ leaving :( Great writing, I really enjoyed it!
4/7/2010 c16 Holly94
wow that was a good story but i never saw higher ground so it was a little confusing with some characters but it was really good :)
4/7/2010 c7 Holly94
is jess a character from higher ground?
2/20/2010 c16 12savetoniqht
Ah I just got back from two weeks without a computer and was SO happy to see this finished! I loved it :)
2/14/2010 c16 14foreverpadfoot
Great job on your first completed fanfic! I really liked the story combining both shows and staying true to both. JJ and Shelby are really two different characters, despite the fact that it is the same actress, but you did a good job in blending them together.
2/14/2010 c16 5JJstar52
This story was amazing :D

I enjoyed every moment of it.

Endings are hard to write, but this one was amazing.

I'll be looking forward to some more of your stories!
2/13/2010 c16 yesterdaysnews
I have been following this story for a while. As a fan of both Higher Ground and Criminal Minds it was very enjoyable to see the combination and find the quirks of both shows. Thanks for the story.
2/13/2010 c16 595Ghostwriter
Nicely done. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »