for Three Blonde Ghosts

8/9/2017 c1 1bjq
awesome
3/14/2013 c1 3azerjaban
Lol dispute the deep topics his was kept light, you could have made it way more angst, especially the Dick part " But the truth is, while everyone forgets that he has feelings, he's broken and falling apart and nobody is there to help him out."

I think it's mostly in part due to Mac, her dry wit and sarcasm kept me laughing the entire story. Her banter with Veronica and the ghosts was on point (the Logans ex girlfriend chronically lololol) . I loved her short little scene with Dick.

Excellent story, thanks for the read!
1/11/2013 c1 166Christine Writer
Love. So much love!
11/29/2012 c1 Lady Mischief
I really, really enjoyed this. I never though about how Cassidy's death impacted Mac, well I did, but not to this extent. Considering how it is now the holiday season, I'm glad I found this story now instead of in the past.
11/23/2011 c1 15HoneyBee1
Wow, I love it. It's so poignant, and we could see the lives of everyone from Mac's POV. I hardly realized what a tragic character Dick is. Or even Logan. Well, everyone is so screw up. Even Mac. I always thought that Mac and Wallace are the normal ones, but they aren't. It's an eye opener. Thank you. Could you make more? This time from different characters POV?
12/9/2009 c1 26Josielynn
Thank for for the Christmas story. I like the way you wrote Mac and Dick. The Lilly/Mac interaction was well done. It is an early Christmas gift...
12/7/2009 c1 4Tearle
WOW. This was expertly written. I really love your stuff. I like that you didn't explain the scrawled "disconnected" on Dick's paper - you let the reader fill in the blanks that he couldn't get through to his mother.

My two favorite lines?

"Yes, but that's an I'm-just-visiting key, this is an I-live-here key, it's much shinier." (This is totally something Logan would say.)

"I'm sensing more of a Logan's-girlfriends-through-the-ages theme than a Cindy-MacKenzie-this-is-your-life kind of deal." (This was almost theexactthought I had when Veronica showed up as her third ghost. Crazy.)
12/6/2009 c1 hideher
AW way to cute. Very well written.
12/5/2009 c1 2iCharlie