for Halo: Combat Red

8/27/2020 c11 10Just a Crazy-Man
Love
8/12/2017 c11 Hz
DUMP GRIF GIVE ME TUCKER! [SWISH SWISH STAB] ITS A SWORD NOT A FIGHTER JET HELL YA I CAN USE IT!
10/19/2016 c2 1Captain Cutter
This is just wow, that's all I can say other than laughing really hard
4/20/2016 c1 Goddess Azure
YAY!
8/21/2014 c3 3Oraandlink
Great story, and I could actually imagine their voices coming from their mouths, most fics cannot do that for me. Thank you!
6/30/2013 c1 Guest
One phrase summarizes this perfectly 'we are all fucked'
1/24/2013 c1 Shinryu
... omg that was lmao worthy good job.
7/30/2012 c1 2wasa11030
lol this is actually pretty funny.
4/20/2012 c11 5Graybook
This was one of the best stories I've read on this site. You nailed the characters 100% even while giving them actual skills (well most of them *cough*Grif*cough*), followed the game's story with out going into too much detail, and still maintained the feel of Red vs Blue.

Over all great job.
2/22/2011 c4 3The Black Kitsune Kit
"Grif was thrown onto his back as the Elite charged at him, arm high in the air, ready to strike. Grif kicked his legs forward, extending them below the Elite's arms. The orange Spartan wrapped his legs tightly around the alien's upper body, then flipped backwards, throwing the Elite headfirst into the steel floor, breaking its neck on impact. Grif sighed as he quickly stood up, and noticed two strange looks from Simmons and Donut.

'What,' Grif asked."

How I reacted: 'WTF! Grif is Bad-ass!'

"'TAKE THAT!' The Elite was kicked in its side, from behind and was sent flying of the ledge, screaming to his long and eventually sudden death. Sarge looked up to see Grif staring off the ledge. 'That's what you get mother fucker! Stealing my twinkies from me you stupid golden bastard!'"

How I reacted: 'I'm starting to see a trend here...'

All in all, LOVE!
2/12/2011 c1 1Carry2Sky
okay fuck it, im gonna make a red vs blue one too
10/11/2010 c1 RnR66
This story is so awsum, i decided to re-read it.
8/28/2010 c11 1archangel 52
whooo hoooo time to read the sequel!
8/28/2010 c10 archangel 52
funny stuff you are a genius
8/28/2010 c9 archangel 52