for Halo: Combat Red

12/20/2009 c4 11the good dr
Grif pain and sufering is even better than killing Twilight. Can't wait until Grifball becomes an official olympic sport. I wish we had Grizzlies and Vultures in the mainline Halo games. Covenant wouldn't stand a chance.

signed the good dr.
12/16/2009 c3 1ODST Recruit
This is funny and good story. Good job turning the Reds into competent soldiers while keeping them as the same idiots we all know and love. 5 of 5.
12/15/2009 c4 6HiddenMaster
Okay, the last two chapters were hilarious. I hope to see more soon
12/15/2009 c3 25Cmdr. Gen. Marasco
Not bad, but I think you put the wrong chapter up (where's Truth and Reconciliation?)
12/15/2009 c3 9Slicerness
nice job with this chapter. i especially liked the inclusion of all the halo wars exclusive vehicles. brings me back to the good old days when i played HW... wait that was like 6 months ago, nvm then.
12/14/2009 c3 2AnimeFanReader01
Another Grif-crotch-shot inspired chapter, eh? No, really, great chapter. I would like to share a nugget of knowledge I have squeezed out...of my brain...yeah... I have finally figured out why the Covenant spoke gibberish in the first Halo, but in every one since then have had the ability to speak English. I think John-117 laid such the smacketh down on their candy asses the first time that the only thing they could do in retaliation was to learn english so they could trash-talk him while he killed them. Sadly, their taunts sucked and made them look even more pathetic when Master Chief broke wind and killed a Hunter...that would be a nice scene...Donut breaks wind and turns around to find a squad of elites that were about to kill him was killed and partially melted by it...proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is silent but deadly, he who did not smelt it is the only one who could have dealt it, and that military food will kill you quicker than a Spartan. Finally, careful...it almost looked kinda like Grif earned some Sarge-respect at the end...course that could have been just so Sarge would have a meatshield later. Later.
12/8/2009 c2 6HiddenMaster
That was pretty good, and again you are managing to make it pretty damn funny. Please continue
12/7/2009 c2 2AnimeFanReader01
Pretty cool, it helps that I have a vivid imagination and could hear their actual voices as I read. Made for a better read. Looking forward to the next chapter. T-bagging rules! Later.
12/7/2009 c2 1ODST Recruit
Good story, but I think calling the Red Team "Spartans" would be an insult to the Chief. I know I wouldn't want to be a Spartan if they were as well.
12/6/2009 c2 1xlolx9
LOLOLOLOLOLOL, best thing since... something.

Anyway, loved it and keep up the good work.

P.S. Oh yeah, i hope you don't mind, but i partly borrowed this idea for my own story. But mines set in Halo 2, so it should be different enough.

Keep up the good work. Sarge rules.

vrbtny
12/6/2009 c2 liveto r and r
When will they find out the pistol is god-like if ever?
12/6/2009 c2 1Lammynatos
I really enjoyed this. Really looking forward to the next chapter
12/6/2009 c2 9Slicerness
note to self: don't read this when i have to use the bathroom... i almost peed my pants laughing when donut explained his 'diet'.

p.s. i thought elites said 'wark'?
12/5/2009 c1 6HiddenMaster
Think you did a pretty good job with this. The RvB dialouge was close to what they would have actually said, and all in all it was pretty funny. One thing that might be interesting later on, is that the real Master Chief shows up, but just as he was about to do something awesome to inspire people and save the human race, Grif sticks him with a plasma grenade. Sorry, that just sounded kind of funny to me and wondered what you would think of it.
12/5/2009 c1 9Slicerness
i like it. the characters were fairly acurate and it was pretty funny. i can only spot 2 peoblems... well 1 problem and an opinion but w/e

i feel that cortana needs more lines. her witty and sarcastic humor is what got me through on legendary after all.

and ya gotta be more descriptive about where they are and what their doing. although i can overlook that in this chapter as d(beep) near every halo fan should know the first part by now (ive dubbed it the unofficial tutorial) and as such was more focused on the characters themselves then what we already know is happening.
61 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »