FanFiction.Net
for Playing Scrabble

6/20/2011 c2 6oreny19
haha! that was a good story! i was grinning the whole time, really cute:)
12/23/2009 c2 19halliwelldream
I do believe I sense a follow-up novel for Sweets. Or perhaps he'll just have to add an epilogue to that book of his. I've always been amused by Sweets and the therapy sessions scenes-great job capturing that atmosphere and the accompanying laughs and smiles.
12/18/2009 c2 csimesser1
that was good loved it
12/17/2009 c2 Graffigraphy
Nicely written. I like the good grammar, and the story was very cute and fun to read. I'm surprised that you don't have more reviews.

Happy holidays!
12/16/2009 c2 2JadedOne47
bwahahahaha... loved it.
12/15/2009 c2 7lovemeforalways
I really liked it! Fantastic for a first one:)
12/7/2009 c1 csimesser1
that was good loved it
12/6/2009 c1 95Imagination-Parade
I think sometimes that Sweets is as big of a B&B shipper as we are, so I certainly hope he would stay quiet and let them carry on :)

I never would've guessed that this was your first Bones fic. You did a great job!
12/6/2009 c1 19halliwelldream
Very funny! I always love all of Sweets' experiments and techniques and your take on one of them made for an amusing read. You've definitely captured the chemistry between them-love the banter!-and it was sweet without being sappy which would have been very uncharacteristic of Booth and Brennan. Bravo on that! I wonder how this will show up in Sweets' book... hmm!

Oh, and I love the nod to Jasper! Loved the Booth/Brennan arc in that episode!
12/6/2009 c1 You Can't Forget This
That. Was. Awesome. :D
12/6/2009 c1 21jsq
Loved it. Funny, and great characterization. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
12/6/2009 c1 6whatta-u-know
lol loved it soo fun to read, it was one of those real funny stories that keep u loling