for Quiet Fire

1/18/2010 c9 QueenLight20007
this is amazing! please

update. i can't wait. i'm going crazy.

I know someone called "Vampireloverd" who has got a great oneshot. it is so funny that i almost wet myself laughing! it's called " The Miserable Life of Isabella Swan". she said that she had sugar before writing it(a lot of sugar). please r&r it.

Anyway please please please please please, Pretty please update!

I'll be watching you.

UPDATE OR I WILL SEND MY EVIL MINYIONS ON YOU! please.
1/17/2010 c1 jacobsmine
god story. 3
1/16/2010 c9 lauren2121
im really into this story, its written really well. Update soon!
1/13/2010 c9 3Ms.Bloodmoon
:D

-beams- Great chapter, I love this story 3

Keep up the good work,

Ms.Moon
1/10/2010 c9 Blood.and.Cherriesx
This was an amazing chapter, I loved it so much. Damn, Jacob is such an asshole haha. Can't wait for more! xoxo TwilightNatty
1/10/2010 c9 2ayeeee
jacob REALLY needs to loose the attitude

*rolls eyes*

update soon !
1/8/2010 c9 3Jasper'sPrincess213
That was a great chapter! I can't wait to see who Paul comes up with to hit on Jake hehe. Don't they know him there? I think that was were he was from right? This is gonna be fun!

I really like that Bella dishes shit right back at Jake and hope that she keeps it up. Mostly though I loved their moment in the kitchen. So cute.

I understand about real life getting in the way. Please update soon. I always look forward to your updates.
1/8/2010 c9 48LorMenari
Haha I thought they were supposed to be married. Poor Jake! He's so not gay...can't wait for them to just figure it out!

-C
1/7/2010 c9 4ladybug82896
I loved it! It was friken awesome! I hope u get through your personal stuff soon cause this is good! Update when u can.
1/7/2010 c9 Zarniwoop
Again great chapter. Jake and Bella's relationship is so sweet and awkward at the same time. Love it :)
1/7/2010 c9 sabbylou42
This story is so amazing and intriguing! Can't wait to read more. This whole story has kept me obsessed today. From the idea of crazy Edward, to how I absolutely love asshole, cop Jake, and the whole "pretend" relationship has been fantastic! I'm sure it will only get better. Excellent writing, characters, and storyline. Thanks!
1/7/2010 c9 becca xx
hahahhaa omg

'he's gay' 'he loves to be dominated'

ohmygosh that wa HILARIOUS!

update soon

becca xx
1/7/2010 c9 bells254
lol this chapter was soo funny! thanks 4 the update :)
1/7/2010 c9 mauralee
Damn, the chemistry between these two is outrageous. I'm not sure if they're going to murder each other or end up married.

Love what Bella said to Paul!
1/7/2010 c9 14AllisonSwan
love it! bella setting jacob up without him knowing is priceless
292 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »