for Quiet Fire

12/6/2009 c2 lildv274
i love this story so far! im hooked! its really good! hope you can update soon!
12/6/2009 c2 14AllisonSwan
loved it
12/6/2009 c2 6ConNopales
That was great. I think most criminals should get shot in the ass. Like a deturrent. Don't be bad and you'll have two ass cheeks. Next time it's a limb. Not Creepy at all. I think I can do this. Bring on another chapter please!
12/6/2009 c2 FallForYourType
OMG! I love Jake's POV! So damn hot! he is so powerful and bad ass and I love it! Girl, you did amazing! Incredible! Ha, he has to go back though lol. i cant wait for jazz's chapter. i want to know what happens next. Girls, im totally loving this story.
12/6/2009 c1 14AllisonSwan
loved it!
12/5/2009 c1 6ConNopales
Holy shit scary as fuck. I actually worry about stuff like this happening on a daily basis. So I'm not sure if I can finish this but it's really good. Great inner monologue and flows well enough. Just scary. Oi. O.o Im gonna subsribe anyway. Anything for a good read and to watch writers strut their stuff.
12/5/2009 c1 FallForYourType
WOW! You two are doing amazing. and Jazz, this chapter was sheer brilliance. You captured Edward's sociopathic mind perfectly. I was sickened by his mind and that is true writing right there. I have freaking goosebumps on my body and i'm shivering. Damn girl, you are doing excellent. Now, I can't wait for Ziomy's chapter. I am really gonna be anxious to read it :)
292 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20