for Quiet Fire

1/16/2011 c14 48liam22
The first thing I thought was, "Oh, they're happy, surely that won't last for long, haha", and then he told her about Angela, but that still wasn't all that earth shattering, at least not from what I'm expecting from this story. Still, really like reading the sweet parts. They've kind of made my night.
1/16/2011 c13 liam22
Hmm, I like the nice saucy parts.
1/16/2011 c12 liam22
Awh, how much like them was that I Love You scene! Simply adorable.
1/16/2011 c11 liam22
All I have to say about this chapter is hot and hilarious! Love how they are growing into each other.
1/16/2011 c10 liam22
Awh, Jake was worried. Oh the chemistry, how misunderstood they both are by each other, and oh how they torture each other. I absolutely love how you write them together. And that kiss...just wow.
1/16/2011 c9 liam22
Bella's pov definitely lived up to what I was hoping it would be, times ten you know. And that part where she set Jacob up, or tried to with Paul's brother, so so funny. I can't wait to see how that plays out.
1/16/2011 c8 liam22
Well isn't Jake just a sweetheart under all that hardass candy coating. Kind of love it, and I can't wait to see Bella's take on everything that happened at that store.
1/16/2011 c7 liam22
It was really interesting getting into Sam's head, especially how we are always learning more and more about these characters, and how their perceived actions by other people don't always match up to their thoughts (and how much like real life if that). At first, I was all like 'oh Emily, don't leave him, you knew what you were getting into when you married a cop' but then I was really glad that you got her and Claire somewhere safe. Not sure I could handle Edward going after the baby.
1/16/2011 c6 liam22
Oh Bella! I could just feel her pain and frustration, but at the same time, admire her for being so strong about everything. The scene in the bathroom just made be want to hug her, and her nightmares at the end, with Jacob singing to her, just melted my heart.
1/16/2011 c5 liam22
So, so creepy! Especially where he kills James, I mean just the tone of voice that you are using: it draws you in, even though you're pretty sure you don't want to be there. I love how diabolical you are writing this Edward.
1/16/2011 c4 liam22
Oh man, there "special relationship" banter is so much fun. I can just picture them in the car like that going at it. Absolute love.
1/16/2011 c3 liam22
Ok, so the first part of this chapter was hard to read, but I guess it made Bella's escape more exciting. I was practically cheer her along as she got out of there.
1/16/2011 c2 liam22
Mmm, Jake's kind of badass as a cop, isn't he. And I so like how you included Leah and Seth there too.
1/16/2011 c1 liam22
Oh god, Bella! You do creepy and deranged SO well, I am completely hooked on this story already.
1/15/2011 c14 Blood.and.Cherriesx
What a nice chapter. Shame that it was short. Nonetheless, I loved it. xoxo Blood.and.Cherriesx
292 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »