for Let Down

2/18/2010 c1 NothingButThis
I'm guessing this was from Matt's POV. I guess I never really liked Matt, even in this whole Edge/Lita/Matt thing, but this one was really sad. I actually felt bad for him in this, if it is from Matt. Good job doing that!
2/16/2010 c1 1NinthWonderAssociations
You are a fantastic author and I've been a fan of your fics for a while (even before I had an account!). Even though you're not writing anymore, I just want to tell you that you do have a loyal, core audience that appreciates you and always will.

You did a lovely job writing about a situation that so many people had strong feelings about. I applaud you for being tasteful and classy about the whole thing.

NWA
12/6/2009 c1 102TJ Sparkles
I loved it, honey!

I miss your stuff! I'm glad to see you writing again, even if it's just periodically like this.

You know, I like that you didn't mention any names. That kind of lets the reader guess at who's talking and what not. Maybe people have their own opinions about who the narrator is. The song was a perfect choice too, I thought.

All in all, it was very sad and full of emotion, but I loved it.

Love you!

Tina
12/6/2009 c1 27VegasxHoneyDust
Aww this was so good Dom!

It was heartbreaking, and endearing at the same time. You wrote this very realistically, this is how relationships actually end, not like the fairy tale crap you see most of the time on here.

You had very good word usage and this was a great read.

Good job love