for Heir of the Juubi

6/14/2020 c1 1kat1017
I would have given beastboy three eyes two Rinne'sharingan(the two normal eyes) and the third on his forehead would have been the tenseigan(the evolved stage of the byakugan that in addition to its original abilities gains more thus making it capable of fighting/matching the Rinne'gan at the least if not the Rinne'sharingan)
5/22/2020 c4 Halofan2117
Some mistakes here and there but nothing to bad. My advice is to get an editor and have them go over the details.
Also the pace of the story is a little fast for me but I can overlook that. All in all it was a interesting read and I hope to see more of this story in the future.
4/26/2020 c4 HaremYuriLover1983
fantastic to see an update and as for 'kibidi nyota moto', i believe its Swahili and in general translates as 'a fiery star', though broken down can be seen in a different light
4/16/2019 c5 Commissar Ciaphas Cain
if Naruto were to make an appearance, I would like him to be female so that he could join Beast Boy harem!
12/27/2018 c5 21HyperA1985
I am looking forward to chapter 5 and I hope Naruto make an appearance.
12/13/2018 c5 ivanganev1992
Ch 5 Well I'm curious. AND assepting the basic instincts with the Flow as part of you and unity would affect in power out put, Control, and self Control AND potent power.
11/23/2016 c4 Master Xehanort
I love it so keep going my friend.
11/15/2016 c4 Guest
Epic story
8/24/2016 c4 8The Keeper of Worlds
Fox Lord is Naruto merged with Kurama and maybe mated to a demon Sakura?
3/1/2016 c4 TTCreator2
This is very interesting idea, but i think that be very short fanfiction.
12/12/2015 c4 1Ntraveler
Same as the others
4/18/2015 c4 Guest
I hope you bring this back I know it been a long time
11/18/2014 c4 29Silvereye-BW
You brought Terra back? Please tell me that this is in no way a BB/Terra!? Like the idea of Scarlet. Maybe Raven and Scarlet and some other hot demoness can share BB.
7/22/2014 c4 the missing link
bbrea al the way love this story
4/26/2014 c4 1deathincarnate65
ok u have got to continue this
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »