for Snow

5/4/2015 c1 5Kain Vixenheim
Didn't take long for your inspiration to die did it?
7/26/2014 c1 Leya Anhaylla
Yaaaaay! I'm so fond of NightHarry slash! Thank you it's so cute!
2/12/2014 c1 WriterKillsReader
Nice! I like it! But it's 'Meine Liebe' if he means a girl and 'Mein Lieber' if he means a boy!
1/4/2013 c1 spiel
"What could be better?"
Oh I dunno. How about hot chocolate and a warm fire? xD
8/5/2012 c1 7Lolchen
Cute drabble. And cute pairing, sad thing it's just a drabble. Am gonna look through your stuff for more xmenHP xovers now.
It's written 'meine Liebe' though. And maybe 'mein Liebster' (my beloved) or 'Liebling' (darling) would be better, their used more often in the romantic sense than 'meine Liebe' (which to me brings up the image of an older man calling his female student/apprentice that, or an older man calling a woman sarcastically). It's sorta like 'my dear' can be used romantically or for a younger person, most often female.
5/17/2012 c1 Funkette
I love this pairing, it's just so adorable to me. I'd love it if there was more.
2/18/2012 c1 1romerogirl101
awwwwww. that was cute
1/22/2012 c1 Wolfgirl150
This is really good. too bad its a one shot.
11/18/2011 c1 2DoubleTroubleWithPranks
cute story!:) love how harry doesnt care kurt's a mutant, blue fur and all that stuff, he just loves him! makes him seem even more excepting and loving to him ... loved-ones!:P good job!:) keep up the good work
9/24/2011 c1 22Earth Magician
It isn't Meine Leibe.

First of all, Leibe is not the right word. It's a last name and the Dativ version of the noun Leib, which means body (like the human body or an animal's body). In the German translation of the bible, Jesus refers to the bread as being his Leib.

The word for love in German is Liebe.

Second of all, Harry is not female. You can't have it conjugated for female.

Thus, what you meant to use is "Mein Lieber".

If you wanted to have the entire sentence in German it would be:

"Kalt, mein Lieber? Hier, lass mich dich warm halten."

*giggles* I think my sister is rubbing off on me. ^^' However, you can trust what I say, since I've been living in German speaking countries since I was six.
6/2/2011 c1 1Start.Again.Angel
Read this story originally a while back, its still just as cute and sweet
5/22/2011 c1 ILoveAnime89
Love it. ^.^
12/23/2010 c1 9AnimeIceFox
*sigh* so sweet! ^_^ Good job!
2/12/2010 c1 eiserbse
This is the first Kurt/Harry-pairing I ever read. Well, who is Kurt anyway? I always thought it was the guy from the second X-Men-film, the one who had blue skin, a tail and could teleport. Well, obviously, I was wrong. I'll look it up asap.

By the way: I guess, you wanted Kurt to say "my precious one" (or something simillar). Unfortunately, the german words that you used where directed at a woman! The correct term would be: "mein Lieber". And I wrote NO capital M on purpose (only correct when you keep the ',' in front of 'mein'). ;)

And also... your imagination died rather quickly, didn't it?

Regards,

eiserbse.
2/2/2010 c1 DrunkenElk
Hey, nice drable!

I really like the stile , although there still is one thing i'd like to add

"Meine Leibe" means something around my bodies or my loafs (of bread).

"Meine Liebe" means my love, but is actually used like "my dear" in english and only for females.

"Liebster"(better without Mein) would be more accurate.

It is a common problem with online dictionaries- they get the words right, but not the meaning
24 Page 1 2 Next »