for Scars and Tears

10/29/2016 c1 Guest
I loved it. It was so beautifulll... However, the one line that i would have changed is "Snape and Regulus also got tears for their bravery" Although it may seem repetitive, I believe that "She cried the Shape and Regulus " woukd have worked better as it wouldn't hit one's ears wrong (hopefully) :) Great job nevertheless
11/21/2010 c1 24darkbloodylegs
Oh, Hermione! Don't you know? As Fleur once said about Bill, the scars are just proof that you are brave. Your scars add to your beauty- they tell the world the story of everything you sacrificed, and they make you a wonderful beautiful thing.

This was so good!

And it makes me want to hug her.
7/29/2010 c1 70iMissHP
It's a very well written and moving piece. I like how you mention everyone, even her 'enemies'. I think Hermione is the kind of forgiving person. Great job!
6/1/2010 c1 4caramel729cucumber
Oh. That was great.

I would love to beta for you but I'm kind of busy. If you have any new work please PM me and I'll try and get back to you!
5/13/2010 c1 22EmeraldFire512
I love this! To quote Ron (without the sarcasm); "Really gives scope to the tragedy of the thing"

It is very well written, and you should have no reason to fear putting things up. Besides, if it is about Harry Potter, it will get read. Why do you think we are all here?
1/15/2010 c1 32ronsbabiesmomma
I have no idea what the other reviewer meant by it being unrealistic. Because... this very scene probably would happen in real life although not actually in the books... anyway. I liked the raw emotion. I liked the idea of the story very much. It's beautiful in it's own way. Don't let pointless flames get you down even the best of writers get them. Stephen King himself got shot down many times before he was finally published. So remember that.
12/7/2009 c1 23RavenEcho
Aww, sad. Little bit depressingly unrealistic, but well-written for the scenario nonetheless.