for In the Madhouse

9/30/2020 c20 4VivaDeAsap
Wow. I recently got back into avatar after so many years and suddenly Azula became my favorite character so I decided to look for Azula focused fics because I just love seeing her in action.
I then stumbled across this one and I must say that this was amazing. It’s an interesting way how you portrayed fan favorites like Iroh and Zuko in lights I’ve never seen them and yet, I still enjoyed this fic to the fullest. I’m glad I found this story. I really enjoyed myself here.
To think Ozai of all people was just growing old in some dungeon while Azula was thrown in with a bunch of lunatics. The world is not fair.
Then the twist with Innocent was just so unexpected but fit in. I swear she was lucky she finally decided to open up about it.
And that ending was satisfying. At long last she was free. But then where would she go next? That’s the million dollar question.
Thanks for writing this. You made my day.
8/13/2020 c20 Guest
You deserve a TV tropes page
5/28/2020 c5 Bluewarrior3
..azula's pride is going to be her down fall in that place
5/28/2020 c4 Bluewarrior3
You know i dont know if i should feel bad for azula or not. Its like part of me feels like she needs love and patience but the other part is like no matter how many times your nice to her she will take advatange of that and try to kill you anyway, also She talks to dam much its annoying so i cant help but feel she needs to learn her lesson.
Also her reason for what shes done before, by following her fathers commands, its pretty interesting because its true, when your at war you follow your orders and defend your own. She did that, but theres a difference between following orders/defending your territory. She enjoyed taking down others, she used fear to control people even her own kind, she loved the power, she wanted more power, so she cant compare to zuko because zuko changed for the better, alot of people want peace while azula is stuck in her ways.
3/21/2020 c11 StuckatHome77
have you by any chance watched stargate? because Prophet over there honestly sounds a lot like a Ori prophet, and the whole touched by the light thing really makes it seem like you've watched Stargate SG1 season 8-10... I'm asking seriously
7/7/2018 c1 re-reader
I just re-read this story after a very long time, and rediscovered why this tops the list of best fics I've read in the Avatar-verse. You can really get into the psyche of Azula and the other supporting characters, as depraved as they are. Despite having read it a long time ago, you still had me hanging on the edge of my seat. This story really deserves a lot more recognition. Thank you for coming up with this piece of work.
4/14/2018 c20 Lich Irelia
Hooooooooooooo shit. This is soo goooooood. So damn good. i enjoyed every second of this.
1/25/2018 c20 Pmssom
Holy crap! That’s as awesome but I wish you’d have a chap on the whole Iroh/Zuko/Ursa things. Wow! I was ensnared!
8/29/2017 c20 143Chyme for the Rhyme
This was brilliant. The way Azula was so ruthlessly torn apart, before she forced herself back together again, how Iroh and Ursa were forced to face up to some hard truths and how it was built up into suggesting that maybe that development would offer Azula salvation, maybe that was how she would get out. But no. She saved herself. Almost. And at the last moment it was the pity she had learnt to feel and display that freed her.
2/5/2017 c20 M-J-N
Wow, this story was certainly intense. The first few chapters I wasnt sure if I liked it or not, but after a time it just drew me in and I felt that your writing style improved. Kudos to you
1/15/2016 c20 3Nikolai22
FINAL VERDICT:

I feel bad about skipping over this story so many times because of the (IMO) shitty summary. Worth.
1/15/2016 c16 Nikolai22
Well after skipping over this story because o its shit description, multiple times.
I'm glad I finally ace it a chance because it's pretty good. however the ideas that nobody liked Azula I disapprove of (I for one believe that Zuko did love his sister, and that Ty Lee liked everybody lol). And her "Innocence" is questionable. (Manipulation is used for far greater a crime than simple murder and torture)

Great story
1/14/2016 c3 Nikolai22
Just started reading this story...I'm pausing halfway through chapter 3 because I'm reading in class right now and I think I might want to save this for later...if I get home and find out that there is not about to be a rape scene I will be disappointed that I waited

~ Interestin story so far ...I proceed later
12/24/2015 c20 5gasp of the soul
This was... beautiful, awesome, and is one of the darkest yet more realistic fanfics i have ever read. Kudos to you. Amazing job.
8/15/2015 c20 BSM99
... Wow. I stumbled upon this gem of a story about 2 hours ago. Let me tell you, best two hours of my life. It's half two in the morning where I live, so you'll have to excuse how sloppy and uncoordinated this review is, but I have to say something.

It is rare nowadays for me to read something that doesn't appear to be a rehash of some other novel. Most books and fanfiction tales have the same generic plot time after time. So, it is with great pleasure that this cynical, jaded reader found your work.

The plot so far is incredible. It always keeps me guessing as to where it'll go (in a good way, believe me). I sympathized with Azula before reading this, but wow can you hit a girl in the feels. The rationalizing was excellently shown, the logic portrayed flawlessly, the characterisation was spot on, and you even introduced original characters that I didn't hate on principle (I hate them, don't get me wrong, but that is only because you showed their insanity beautifully).

I must admit that I'm worried my life will not continue as normal until the next chapter is released (and the next, and the next). So please, do this incredibly tired (and likely rather beyond the point of comprehension) girl a favour and update?

Your faithful follower
CertifiableGenius

(Sorry, I couldn't resist that final bit)
255 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »