FanFiction.Net
for Two Angels A Cup And A Teapot

6/29/2012 c1 24myheartsegg
Lol wow. Inuyasha, DN angel, Ranma, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Twilight, OMG I love the refrences! Though this would only make sense to a person that has seen/ read all of them. u glad I did just that ;)
5/27/2012 c1 Kara kun
I love this so many refeances and I got them al! Mwahahahahha!this is awesome though I was worried what it might be from the title but I'm brave enough(or stupid enough) to click almost any fic this one was defantly worth it I would love to see more of this so here more coffee! -Hands you a pot of coffee-

oh and when Krad pulled out the callor I thought 'oh my Krad you certenly are kinky' but I'm sure Drak loves that! lol
11/27/2011 c1 9Phantom Thief Fee
I totally agree with Krad, vampires do not sparkle. I'm sorry Twilight fans, but it just doesn't happen. Anyway, hilarious story! I love it. Keep writing.
3/8/2010 c1 mares-chan
shinny...a near-crackish-fic! (Not quite. But it had ju-ust the right amount of sanity to make it actually half-serious.)

I wonder, is the thing about Krad being afraid of water fanon or canon? I haven't finished the anime and it's not in the manga... :| Meh. It's a good plot device for many things. :3

Nice stuff you got there, Stormshadow. And you worked in some hints of DarkKrad too ^_^ Please continue?
1/22/2010 c1 4Unseene
A mixture of Ranma, inuyasha, and DNAngel. Lol
12/28/2009 c1 7TheMumblingsOfMail
hahahaha the awesomeness! I dont really fully understand what happened there, but whatever it was it was amazing :P write more of this. -pupy face- please?

xBx
12/20/2009 c1 1TeamSatisfactionFangirl
More, please, and I agree with Dark & Krad on the vamps, I'm more of a werewolf person.
12/19/2009 c1 2Maiyatsumi
rofl, knew everything that was referenced. Moar pl0x
12/17/2009 c1 animeannie
hee hee that was funny! =D

And Krad would make a very pretty girl indeed. I mean, he makes a gorgeous guy!
12/15/2009 c1 37IntelligentFerretFreak
So you mixed Inuyasha, and Ranma together? Interesting. And I so TOTALLY agree that vampires SHOULD NOT sparkle! They teleport places or fly! You should continue this...but I don't have any ideas to help you with. Sorry
12/15/2009 c1 7KhonsuYue
lol classic. poor dark but hey it was still funny.

bit of ironey know that i think about it
12/12/2009 c1 DarkkraD
You so stole that idea from Ranma 1/2! ^^
12/12/2009 c1 29DawnsEternalLight
lol! This was great! Yes please continue! I'd like to see more of this madness! Its good to see more from you, you haven't updated lately and I was missing your fics.
12/11/2009 c1 18RoonRune
Oh my gosh! More coffee for you! This is brilliant! Plz keep it up for a couple of more chapters at least. *wags fluffy tail and gives pleading eyes

And in my personal opinion Harry Potter is better than Froto.

And real vampires do not sparkle! So true!

I love the many different crossovers of ideas. My favorite was the Ranma one. I wanna know what the two were so embarrassed about! ..Or do I?

I hated to see this end. It made me laugh and I needed that, so thank you. :)
12/11/2009 c1 6Angel of the Midnight Sea
Inner Voice: i would just love to see this get continued as for what 2 put in the chapters i have no idea. Angel any ideas

Angel: (laughing with tears) To funny...Can't breathe...Light fading...The pain...(passes out)

IV: Ok then we have no ideas sorry (grabs me by the leg) If we come up with anything we'll be glad to tell u (drags me away)

Angel: MUHAHAHAHAHHA

IV: (sighs) I thought I told you to take the medicine

Angel: (somehow awake) NEVER! (runs away like insane person)
22 Page 1 2 Next »